“Fantastic stay!”
Review of Stables Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnaston
Stables Lodge
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We came here to meet up with friends as this was a good halfway point. The welcome on arrival was lovely and the apartments was cleaned to a very high standard. It was just myself and my 11 year old son who stayed in our apartment this time but we are already planning to return with my husband also for a longer stay. Lovely large field to the front to play games on and bbqs avaliable to use, just bring your own charcoal. The owners really have thought of everything right down to cling film and foil and an air fresher. I have stayed in many self catering apartments before and have brought loads of things with me as I did this time but they stayed in the car as was all provided. There is a garage and shop in walking distance but everything else is a short drive in the car. We visited Derby and Mercia marina and both were easy to find and close by.
I am really sad that we have only stayed 2 nights this time as don't want to leave but we will be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2016

My family helped me celebrate my 70th birthday at the end of May. We hired 6 lodges and the pent house. Ages of the guests ranged from 70+ to 1 year! The lodges were lovely, clean, bright, comfortable, tea, coffee & milk provided. Lots of safe outside space for the childrean and 1 dog!
The function room was something else, beautifully equiped with everything you could possibly need, including a large TV. The industrial heated trolly was perfect for the BBQ and brunch. The outside undercover decking area, was well used as the weather wasn't perfect.
Jane & her team regularly emptied the rubbish, & were happy to help in anyway they could.
I had an amazing celebratory weekend, Thank you Jane & your team. Thouroughly recommend, Stables Lodges as an excellent venue for your special event.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I have just come back from stables lodges for my hen doo. I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect location. The lodges are very modern and are really well equipped. Further to that, the function room had everything else that you needed to help you settle in for your time there. You are surrounded by a beautiful views and have access to all main roads. I will definitely be back and will be telling all my family and friends about it. Thanks so much for making my time at stable lodges so enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

If you need somewhere to stay near Derby with dogs this is perfect. Easy to find close to Main roads. The stables are clean and modern, warm and well equipped. The fields were great for the dogs. Down side for me the extremely uncomfortable bed. I spent two nights on the slightly more comfortable sofa. If you are a fan of rock hard beds and do not have back problems this place is perfect base your with canine family!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

We hired the stables lodge for the whole weekend and it was wonderful. Excellent accommodation with the seven lodges and penthouse, attention to detail cannot be faulted. We had a reception meal in the function room for about 50 guests and then spent the evening outside in the beautiful surroundings. This venue helped to make the wedding celebrations perfect. I can't thank the owners enough who were so helpful.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Been to Stables Lodge? Share your experiences!