“perfect!!!”
Review of Stables Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnaston
Stables Lodge
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I have just come back from stables lodges for my hen doo. I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect location. The lodges are very modern and are really well equipped. Further to that, the function room had everything else that you needed to help you settle in for your time there. You are surrounded by a beautiful views and have access to all main roads. I will definitely be back and will be telling all my family and friends about it. Thanks so much for making my time at stable lodges so enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

If you need somewhere to stay near Derby with dogs this is perfect. Easy to find close to Main roads. The stables are clean and modern, warm and well equipped. The fields were great for the dogs. Down side for me the extremely uncomfortable bed. I spent two nights on the slightly more comfortable sofa. If you are a fan of rock hard beds and do not have back problems this place is perfect base your with canine family!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

We hired the stables lodge for the whole weekend and it was wonderful. Excellent accommodation with the seven lodges and penthouse, attention to detail cannot be faulted. We had a reception meal in the function room for about 50 guests and then spent the evening outside in the beautiful surroundings. This venue helped to make the wedding celebrations perfect. I can't thank the owners enough who were so helpful.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2015

This was a return visit. 15 friends and 5 dogs in 6 apartments. We had the function room which is brilliant for a large group. Apartments are super clean and superbly equipped. Really couldn't ask for me. Highly recommended and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Used the Penthouse accommodation in between house moves. Owner very helpful sorting out dog bowls and treats which was fab. The Penthouse has its own private garden which has decking and a good sized lawn all of which is secure for dogs. The living accommodation is very clean and has all mod cons with double bed and kids bed in the main bedroom with 2 sofa beds in the living room. Kitchen is well equipped with communal laundry services available behind reception. Very peaceful setting with great rural views from the living room. Minor problems encountered included the metal stairs leading up to the property is a hazard for small children and there seemed to be too many wasps around the outside patio area of the living room. Overall, recommended.

Room Tip: Penthouse has its own private garden and extra living space