“Mean but tastes good”

Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 142 Restaurants in Meriden
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Gave JG a 3 because of the MEAN people who work there. Used to go there at least once a week and LOVED everything! Then one day, it was cold, greasy, tasteless and just all around awful! I called to ask if they had changed hands. No! Ok, just wondered because we love JG but this order is really bad and we thought you changed hands. NO! NO CHANGE!! Ok, well, we're going to bring it back and show you why we're disappointed. No Care! NO CHANGE! My husband brought the food down, put it on the counter and said, well, something DID CHANGE, and you're very nasty now too...we can't eat this so you try!! And walked out. Never went back. Never will.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I can highly recommend Jade Gardens Crispy Duck Special I have ordered it many times and have never t been disappointed. The duck is cooked to perfection and is served up with assortment of vegetables with an order of rice.
Try it, you'll love it it's really good and worth the price.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered them delivery last week, it was very good. They told me it would take 45 minutes, it arrived in half that time, and was fresh and yummy!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Customer service could be a little nicer. The food taste really good but they don't accept the American Express Card. They deliver very quickly. The food is really good!

Reviewed 17 May 2013

There are plenty of take out Chinese places with in a mile of this one, but I always come back here. I've tried all the ones in the area and this one is bar far the best.
Food is always really fast and fresh. The owner and family always give you a smile.

I've never had delivery so I can't speak for that, but pick-up is quick and the staff is very efficient.

They recently remodeled and moved next door. The new location is visually a huge improvement compared to the last, but the food has always been great. I've been coming here for years.

Parking can be tricky on a busy day, but worth the hassle.

The portions are great and the prices are more than fair.

1  Thank MATTfromCT