“Aweful service and food. ”
Review of Cucaramacara Mexican Eatery - CLOSED

Cucaramacara Mexican Eatery
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I don't recommend this place at all! The cashier and the cookers are not nice with clients. Besides that, according to their service hours they are suppose to close at 7:30pm on Sundays, I came at 6:33pm, and the cahier asked me to take for delivery since they were going to close at 7:00pm. On the oher hand, I bought $7.85 and as you could see in the picture the Nachos they gave are not as the one described in their menu. They looked so dislakable, that I ended up throwing it the trashcan. They do not prepare their meals according to their menu description.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Marieolas A

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place has the best burritos. I like the hungry man burrito the best. You can call ahead and pick up or wait about 10 minutes if you order there. Great lunch spot

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have been to this restaurant probably too many times. As they continue to disappoint me. Several times one meal will be served while others with you wait. Good food unique Mexican style, but small cramped and slow. Best to order to go, although I've come for pick up and waited a while too.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful.

I am a Mexican from California, and now and then I get cravings for home-cooked food.I ordered a tamale and my husband ordered fajita, and both were authentic and delicious.

It was quite affordable as well Overall, we were both more than satisfied with the place.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stopped in here one evening as I had read a few reviews and it sounded better than most of the other (very few) local Mexican restaurants. It's easy to miss, tucked away in a little strip mall, but not too fat off I-91/691. There's not much eat in seating. We started with the usual chips and salsa, which was nice and fresh. We ordered an assortment of tacos, burritos and empanadas. The food was fresh, but my burrito was skimpy on the meat and mostly rice, cheese and sour cream. By skimpy, I mean the meat was hard to find. That was kind of a common theme. My wife really enjoyed the empanadas. There is one girl who works the register and brings out food, but every time you need something, it's back to the register. Service was not great. On the whole, it was a mixed bag, and I've heard they keep upping prices. Having just returned from a trip out to the western US where I hit several excellent local Mexican eateries, Cucaramacara doesn't quite stand up.

Date of visit: May 2017