“A whole new category in breakfast establishments!”
Review of Cosmic Omelet LLC

Cosmic Omelet LLC
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Blown away! I'm a creature of habit. I know what I like and order it for breakfast most times when it is available. That item, for me, is corn beef hash! I'm a meat and potato's kind of guy. A friend took me to the Cosmic Omelet so, of course, I got CBH. the friend said it was great when he had it. I got the House Made Corned Beef Hash, Two Eggs, Home Fries, Hash Browns or Grits and Toast. As soon as it came, I knew I was in a whole new category of breakfast establishments. NEVER have I had CBH like this! Made from scratch, it is like no other that I have ever had! You have got to try this! The eggs were cooked just as I had ordered and the home fries were fine too. My daughter loves CBH and you can be sure, THIS is where I will take her on her next visit!

There are newer reviews for Cosmic Omelet LLC

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I have been here twice and wasn't impressed either time.It is a very busy place,so what do I know.I would say it's like your average restaurant.Like I said it is always busy.I look for places that put a wow factor in some of their dishes.Something to seperate themselves from the rest of the pack.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I keep trying this breakfast ointment and can never get hooked. Seating is horrible, uncomfortable booths and chairs that are long overdue for the dump. Every time I sit in the booths I come away with a backache. But this is about the food and experience. Typical breakfast food. Nothing special. They precook all of their potatoes, bacon, and corned beef, so when you get it it is cold or cool and horribly dried out. Not a favorite.

1  Thank 461stephentc
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Many breakfast choices, food is very good, service is prompt and friendly. It is usually very busy, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Although the wait time was fourth (40) minutes long it was worth the wait. Our breakfast was tastefully delicious. My granddaughter could not wait to eat her French toast. This is our favorite spot to go for Mother's Day for the past three year. The staff are very friendly and efficient. They do their best to get you your food in a timely manner.