“great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2016

just went for last of summer fun and stopped here.we do every summer the seafood is great. the staff is very nice there corn on the cob very sweet, when in season. Don't forget the Ice cream and the Carouse for the kids.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We have been going to Lenny & Joes for years sometimes almost every weekend during the summer. We never really had any complains until this past weekend. Stopped by before it got really crowded. I always get a lobster roll and honestly I think this was the worst I've ever had. It was very chewy, extremely greasy and not filled with lobster to the top like it used to. The fried platter my husband got was very greasy as well. French fries were only cooked half way so we had a few that were ice cold and frozen inside. My son had a lobster bisque and it was tasteless, the lobster meat almost tasted like imitation vs. fresh lobster. Not sure what happen to the place but quality of food is just not there anymore in comparison to so many great seafood places around within the same price range.

1  Thank mgwis
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stopped here for a satisfying, quick lunch. They have a variety of very good seafood and outdoor and indoor seating. It was a beautiful day, so sitting outside under a covering was a nice feature.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Whenever in this neck of the woods, this is a must eat place. Whenever I am in CT I make a point of pulling in here for great seafood. Every year they do a new t-shirt. My daughters Uncle gets the best t-shirts for her from here.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch here on our way home from our vacation in New England. We have eaten here many times and enjoy their fresh fish. We both ordered the broiled scrod dinner. When I went to the counter to place my order, I asked if I could substitute something for the rice, which I don't really like. I was told there could be no substitutions. That wasn't the answer I was looking for. The fish was fresh and we enjoyed it, but I really think for the price they charge substitutions should be allowed. The cost is the same you would pay at Bonefish Grill but you don't get a waiter to serve you.
If you are still hungry after your fish dinner, there is an ice cream stand adjacent to the fish house.