“You are in Good Company”

Friends & Company Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Madison
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Excellent menu, balanced with traditional comfort food like Bolognese, Meatloaf, Beef Bourguignon and Strip Steak - and enticingly exotic entrees like my main course - the Cumin Garlic Adobo Rubbed Hanger Steak and my wife's Lobster stack salad. Both were the best we have had in the area.

It is a breath of fresh air to find a restaurant with a chef as passionate about his food as Orlando. He is willing to push the boundaries in this sleepy shore line town.

To top off the experience - Wednesday's and Friday's in the summer they have live music - suitable for a wonderful summer evening out with your Best Friends.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went here with my wife to celebrate my birthday. Very good wine list with all choices available as glass or bottle. I chose a salad plate with grilled chicken and my wife had a cod dish-both very tasty. I also had a cup of home made tortilla soup that was one of the best I've ever had-tasty broth and filled with vegetables and chicken. The wait staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about menu items. They have music available during summer two nights a week (outside deck only)but unfortunately not on Sunday which is when we visited. We saw families dining but might be a little expensive for a large family and did not notice (though we could have missed it) many children items on menu. The atmosphere gave space between tables and you could easily enjoy a good conversation with your dinner company.

1  Thank slideart
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a shoreline institution and after kind of forgetting about it for a few years my family and I have visited about 5 times in the last 6 months. I like the quiet vibe and have enjoyed every meal. I love everything I have ordered - likewise for everyone else in the family. I highly recommend dining at Friends.

1  Thank Mewct
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Amazing food, very friendly staff, and a pleasant, laid-back atmosphere. The Southwest Roasted Chicken Pasta is a must-try. Definitely not your average chicken and pasta plate. Little pricey but well worth it.

1  Thank jody409
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We were not to sure of this place because of the mixed reviews. We were so glad we went. Casual atmosphere, great service. The food was delicious. Freshly made and piping hot. We highly recommend it. A bit pricey but worth it.

1  Thank Mercedes S