All reviews paddle boats dodge ball jen bingo seasonal facilities ct
Reviewed 19 October 2015

After spending many years at another campground for Halloween weekend, my friends and I decided to try a new place. Sunfox was perfect. My family and my friends' families all had a lot of fun. There are endless activities and you can tell a lot of effort goes into running the campground. From when we first got there, Dave, the owner made us feel right at home. We enjoyed the trick or treating, the haunted hayride, the mummy wrapping, and the bingo. We will definitely come back for Halloween weekend next year and will come in the summer too.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 197michelle
Reviewed 11 August 2015

For starters I called for a reservation 5 days before arrival Dave the owner took my reservation and told me that the site I was assigned would be vacated the day before my arrival so come as early as I want. How often do you hear that from your campground host. Activities are almost endless owners love to round up the kids and get them involved. I had problems connecting to the internet Dave's' wife took it and worked on it until she got it working then sent one of the staff out to deliver it to my site.
I did not use the restrooms or showers but peeked in and they were spotless.
Had a great weekend and will be back with my grand kids next time.
We were in site 50 had a pond in back. A Great Blue Heron spent hours there fishing
to my wife's pleasure. Seasonal campers I talked to were very friendly and obviously took pride in their sites appearance.

Room Tip: Sites along the river are grey water and electric but some of the prettiest in the park
Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Raymond A
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Great small camping! Activity galore. Family owned and felt like part of it! Our grandkids loved it. Dave (owner) bent over backwards to make sure we had everything to make our time great. We will be back! Thanks sonfox family!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Armand L
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Bingo
Dodge Ball
Kick Ball
Wagon Rides
Live Music

These are just a few of the events Sunfox has to offer!

It's a campground you will make amazing memories at and your kids will not want to leave!

Take the family over to Sunfox & have GREAT time!

• Stayed: June 2015
4  Thank Copwif
Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

We camped at Sunfox for the first time Columbus Day weekend and had a great time! Sunfox had activities almost every hour during the day and gave ribbons to the winners of the kids' races, which our kids loved! They even had activities and late checkout on the Monday of the holiday weekend. We will be returning in 2015 and are looking forward to checking out their new pool this summer. I highly recommend Sunfox for families with kids of any age!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank RachelMc5
dnowa, Owner at Sunfox Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. While we are also excited about the 2015 camping season, we are still in the planning and approval process for the swimming pool project. Therefore, as we do not want to disrupt the peak season with heavy construction, it appears that the swimming pool may be delayed until 2016. However, we have installed a new satellite cable TV system for our campers, and swimmers of all ages can still use our private pond and beach area.