“Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
cosy in winter, with it's log burner, but quiet and peaceful in summer months.
Brand new kitchen, with four ring inductuin hob, fan assisted oven ,microwave and coffee machine.
Bedroom with it's huge bespoke bed
Newly redecorated bedroom, with huge bespoke bed.
The private patio is a blaze of colour in the summer
A sunny spot to enjoy a coffee
The sunny patio
The flat is only minutes walk from the dog friendly beaches of the town.
Millport is beautiful in summer or out of season.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mari M
Cumnock, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed at 7 Crawford Street for New Year, myself, my partner, my parents and our little dog, Mac. We had a truly lovely time and enjoyed this cosy wee flat so much. It is like a home from home and when I say that every convenience has been thought of to make your stay as comfortable as possible I do genuinely mean it!! There were four of us adults and a dog and the flat felt roomy, the rooms, are bright airy and sunny. The flat is located literally two minutes from the Main Street and we were out most days walking along the shore front. People were very friendly and Millport itself seems a very dog friendly place! As it was New Year a lot of places were closed, but we ate out in Frasers' Bar, which had a lovely family friendly atmosphere and served tasty "pub grub" food of generous sized portions. My parents are elderly and my mum has Alzheimers, both loved Crawford Street and very telling is that whenever my mum goes anywhere she always pines or asks when she's going home, she never asked once when we were here about going home. Can't recommend this wee place highly enough and the whole process of booking (thanks Jen!) We hope to come back! If you'll have us :-)

GLASGOW

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Renfrewshire
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Edinburgh
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing