All reviews local college one bedroom suite microwave and fridge beds were comfortable ct
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The two stars are for the okay service at check in and for letting me check in early. However, once I left, they could not have been less concerned about the things I forgot in my room. I forgot a pair of (silken, expensive) socks and my iPhone charger behind. I was still in town so I called an hour after checking out, but they said they didn't find my things, which was a blatant lie. Either the housekeeper couldn't be bothered to report my things or the management wasn't keen. Either way, it's an impolite thing to do.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Prashansa T
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Bad first. The layout was confusing, the room was small, the bed was right next to the door, the toilet is your average off the highway rest stop, kick to flush style. THE NOISE!! Because I did an express deal, I was unable to request the top floor away from elevators and vending/ice machines. After driving 6hrs, I just wanted to relax. I could hear people walking above me, the tv of the person in front of my room, conversations and coughing fits in the room behind me. Not to mention the loud thumps of beverages, ice buckets and jungle of change. Feel free to just walk past my room while popping open that can of soda in the middle of the night. Breakfast was not fresh and a complete turnoff if you look close enough. Not all bad, the staff were friendly, the internet was fast, the water pressure in the shower was perfect, the bed was extra comfortable. But really, whats the point if you can hear all of the things listed above and add the next room shower running and the flush of a toilet to ruin the vibe. P.S. Housekeeping walked in on me nude even after knocking, me saying don't come in and a do not disturb sign on the door knob. Never again.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Educatedredbne
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I'm pretty easy going with hotels and as I've worked in hospitality in the past, I certainly understand what it's like to be on the other side and usually don't complain. BUT the quality and service of this place is truly unacceptable, and it's important passersby are aware.

The only good thing about this place is the lobby. It's in good condition and looks like it's been renovated recently. The rest of the place is a complete dump. Our room was not clean, there was a gaping hole in the shower (covered with duct tape), AC/fan didn't work (the thermostat literally had "Does Not Work" written on it in pen - WHY WASN'T THE ROOM OUT OF ORDER???) and the walls were peeling off.

In terms of customer service, I would rather this place be run by cats because I'm sure in that case the guests would actually get some attention. We called the front desk with an issue, the guy huffed and puffed and said he'd be right there... never showed. The family that seemingly owns the place hung out in the lobby during breakfast and neglected to help guests when asked. There is zero professionalism here.

STAY AWAY.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank WelMeg
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel prior to a college tour. Not the most up to date hotel, but for one night it was ok. Until we went to take a shower the next morning. The shower was dirty, and would not use it. when I brought this to the attention of the front desk, I was told to text him pictures, which I did. I was told I would be receiving a call back that day with regard to the issue. I was told I might be getting a credit for my troubles. when I didn't receive a call, I texted the front desk clerk and was told I would be receiving a call the next day. Needless to say I did not. I then emailed the general manager and have yet to receive a response. Very disappointing. Will never stay here or at another Clarion again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LouieT3
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This is an inexpensive hotel and it shows. Lack of proper plastic forks for breakfast. Upon entering establishment at 3:15 pm the first words out of the desk attendant's mouth were "You can't check in until four!"
No welcome. No "we'd be happy to hold your bags for you until check in". We definitely won't return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family