See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for 1 night in May prior to the Quinnipiac Med School graduation. Check in was quick, the gentleman at the desk was very nice. I had asked for a renovated room in the rear to avoid street noise, so we were given Room 216. The room is very nice and large, with a fridge, microwave and 4 cup Mr. Coffee (great for that first cup in the morning!). The bathroom had a tiled walk in shower with a nice glass door. The toiletries supplied smelled very nice. The only negatives are that when we put the heat on it smelled funny so we turned it off. The smell may have stopped but we were headed to bed so we just pulled the covers up! The walls (and sheets!) are thin -- when the couple next door arrived, we could hear them talking.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room in the back!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If you need some place to crash while visiting Quinnipiac University this is a good choice. Rooms were quite clean despite being out dated and in need of TLC. Heating unit was loud and despite a switch in the bathroom labeled “heat” it was freezing. Walls were thin so 3am activity in the next room woke us up :(. Breakfast is included and is basic as it comes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Door seal was broken letting in unwanted road noise, as well as walls being thin enough to hear our neighbors fighting. Called front desk to ask if we could change rooms and was told no other rooms are available. My girlfriend and I did not feel safe at this motel and left to go to another. I was never fully reimbursed for our inconvenience.

Room Tip: Go to the Clarion instead
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went from a national chain to privately owned. Slowly renovating rooms. Halls, stairs and doors are all very old. Room was surprisingly nice, king bed was very comfortable and the highest bed I have ever slept in. Small fridge, microwave, flat screen, free wi-fi and continental breakfast included in room rate. Location is on a busy street to get a room in rear to avoid excessive noise.

Room Tip: Request rear room to help with street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Cheap rates and convenient location was what got me here.
Plus side: No visible bugs, maintenance was nice and good location.
Cons: Mildew smell, sketchy feel and furniture, oh and there were hairs on my pillow. When I asked at the desk for housekeeping to please adequately clean, they changed the one pillow but didn't bother with anything else.
Did not want to stay in the room solo.
Good place for seedy dealings and perhaps hiding from the police.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family