“Great Sandwich or Dinner To Go”

The Hickory Kitchen
Ranked #45 of 84 Restaurants in Guilford
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Description: The Hickory Kitchen offers handcrafted homestyle recipes. We offer lunch and early dinner. Sandwiches, sides and full salad bar, BBQ dinners. We also offer party platters for any occasion. Simply order online, pick up in store (Saturday & Sunday pick up available) and heat at home.
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I have been to Hickory Kitchen for both lunch and dinner. I call ahead, and it is ready for me to pick up when I get there. Such an easy, delicious and healthy option for dinner when I don't have time to cook. They are a life savor!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Located in a little strip center so don't blink or you will miss it

Brisket sandwich on pretzel bun, grilled onions,and cheddar cheese. YUMMY

Caprese sandwich. YUMMY