Shoreline Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This diner offers the normal "greasy spoon" diner options, along with an incredible vegetarian/vegan/gluten free menu.

They offer organic meats, and have incredible espresso. We enjoy eating here and it is always a treat as the menu is quite a bit pricier than a traditional diner, however the food is very quality. The only item Ive even been unpleased with has been the turkey burger.

2  Thank irish0live

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of options for every diet - including vegan and gluten free when such choices aren't always abundantly available. My husband had gluten free pasta and I indulged in the vegan French toast (which was a little too sweet as mentioned by another reviewer.) We also enjoyed vegan and gluten free cake for desert. This is the sister restaurant to Georgie's in West Haven. A planned stop at both when we are traveling through Connecticut.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This is a great place to go when trying to satisfy multiple diets. Vegan and gluten-free items are available. My partner had the meatloaf and loved it. I had the vegan french toast, which was great, but next time I'd ask them to go light on the vanilla "cream" because it was very sweet.

1  Thank WeezieMom
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My husband and I have eaten here a few times and always enjoyed the food as well as the very varied menu. Late this afternoon we stopped for an early diner and what struck us was the much smaller menu selection.
When we placed our orders we were asked if we wanted to "upgrade" by adding soup or salad to our dinner choices? Are you kidding me? In a diner? It also took over 30 minutes to be served after our orders were placed! Won't bother stopping again.

1  Thank margiegirl
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We got hungry and needed a break on the way to NYC, and the friendly tripadvisor app led us to this place, just of the highway, Frankly, I would have been satisfied with much less, yet wad very happy to discover this lovely place, which had everything we hoped for and provided us with a much needed rest. Large, clean, good food and just of the exit. Perfect.