“great ribs”

Ranked #14 of 87 Restaurants in Guilford
Price range: USD 12 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: With one of the Connecticut shoreline's largest selections of craft beers on rotation (13 taps and counting), delicious food, and a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere, KC's Pub is a local gem not to be missed! Located in a convenient yet quiet spot right off Route 1 in Guilford, KC's has something for everyone. In addition to our craft beers, cocktails, and wines by the bottle or glass, we think our amazing menu of "comfort foods with a twist" makes us pretty special too. Prepared daily and cooked to order, try our smoked wings, pulled pork, salmon salad, or clam chowder served in a sourdough bowl, just some of the local favorites. We also offer daily choices from our tempting small plates menu. Pick a few and we will help you find the perfect microbrew to complement your choice! So whether you are meeting friends and family or just passing through on your way back from the beach, KC's is the place to go for the best of what the shoreline has to offer--food, drinks, and relaxation!
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Our family always heads here for the babyback ribs. They fall off the bone. I had mine with french fries which were cooked perfect. They serve free popcorn and will keep filling up your bowl. Very full line of tap beers. Pleasant restaurant. Good lighting. Noticed the wine pours were generous. Very good for families.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Great food, service and atmosphere. Pub food with something for everyone. I have been here a few times and I'm never disappointed. Lots of local craft beers on tap too

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I had the happy hour BBQ wings, very good. The wine was $4 and tasty. Cant beat the price. The server went above and beyond. Great Experience

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I stopped here with 3 co-workers for dinner on a Thursday night about 6pm. It was not busy and we were seated quickly.

Our waitress was fantastic and friendly and all orders arrived promptly.

I ordered the mac n cheese balls and chicken tenders. The mac n cheese balls were AMAZING. I highly recommend them. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for my chicken tenders. They were overcooked. The meat was tough and the breading was burnt and not edible to me. My co-workers all ordered wings and seemed to enjoy them.

When in town again I'll give them another try.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Why I go and one of my favorite waiters is there. Beer for happy hour, happy hour treats not as good as the Mooring or Bill's.

Date of visit: October 2015