USD 229
USD 212
Priceline
Stanton House Inn(Greenwich)(Great Value!)
USD 239
Homestead Inn(Greenwich)
USD 403
USD 242
USD 207
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Doral Arrowwood(Rye Brook)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 160
USD 142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 151
USD 137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 114
USD 92
USD 90
Priceline
All reviewsglass of champagnewine and cheesebruce museumharbor view roombeautiful hotelcontinental breakfastl'escale restaurantcoffee machineroom serviceexecutive floorthe hotel offersl escaleoverlooking the waterluxury hotelgranolabeautiful roomtrain station
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Over the last 5 years, we have made frequent trips to visit our son and family living in Westchester County. We tried every hotel in the White Plains / Rye area and and our experiences were just OK. This year , we decided to try staying in Greenwich. A little farther away, but the character of the town and the accomodations at Delamar looked like it could work.

We couldn't have been happier. Great staff, beautiful harbor view room with balcony, and they were dog friendly. Turned out to be a perfect fit and I think our search for our go to hotel is over.

2  Thank Mark262014
Linda K, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for making us part of your family special visit and for amazing feedback. We hope that you visit your family more often:)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect small hotel in Greenwich. Extremely clean and comfortable room. Beds have firm mattresses and high end linens. Bathroom is upscale and supplies are adequate. Rooms facing the water with outdoor space would be preferable. There is a lovely restaurant adjacent to the hotel which can be accessed from the hotel. Breakfast food was well prepared and included in the price of the room. Would definitely stay again if I was in the area. All hotel employees I encountered were service oriented and very helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for amazing feedback! We hope to welcome you back real soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Although we only stayed one night, it was such a pleasant experience we are already planning a return visit next time we visit NYC. The freshly squeezed orange juice and the coffee machine dispensing all types of brews was a treat. The bed was comfy and the room quiet. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the harbor view beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulhM9899NJ

Thank you for staying with us and great review! Please come back visit us again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel was one of only two choices I found for a luxury hotel in Greenwich. This lack of choice and competition usually does not bode well, but in this case, the lack of competition may be based on fear of competing against excellence. The hotel was extremely tasteful in it decor, the staff was very helpful and responsive to all requests, prompt & accurate. The room was very clean, spacious and had a lovely view of the water. The hotel reminded me on the Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas as to style, though it is smaller and about a third the price. Now the particulars:

Bed: very comfortable, plenty of pillows and a very nice cozy duvet and high thread count sheets. The bed is the most important part of a hotel when you are staying only one night, and in this case the bed and bedding were luxurious.

Entertainment: The television was large flat screen that may have been a tiny bit too large for the room, taking something out of the ambiance, but understandable in the age where TV is a big deal. I did not use any of the smart TV options, but they were all there. The programming had Showtime, but not HBO. Since I was there Sunday night and wanted to see Billions and Homeland, that was fine, but I bet some HBO fans would be disappointed to not have their Game of Thrones or Silicon Valley. The Wi-Fi was fast enough for my needs, no latency or intermittent signal issues.

Bathroom: Spacious, everything you need. Nice soaps and shampoos, good assortment of sundries, plenty of very soft, large towels and washcloths. The shower/tub was big, but the water pressure was not enough for those like me who want a fire hose experience and the temperature control was not easy to figure out or manage. The shower pressure and temperature control were not up to my standards, but good enough to do their job and not bad enough to make the rating move down from excellent overall.

Furnishings: The bed was great, the rest of the room was above average. The light socket for my laptop on the desk was a little awkward, but worked fine. The sitting chairs were comfortable and there was closet space for two people to stay comfortably for 2-3 days. The desk was not large enough for serious work, but good enough to set up a laptop and check email, write a letter, etc. Sufficient. There was a cocktail tray with snacks and martini glasses and shakers. For me it seemed unnecessary and took up space that would have been better used empty to make the room look larger. The snacks could have been in a drawer, but for those who like to make their own cocktails, it would have been a pleasant surprise. There is no real place to eat except the desk, so be sure to put away the laptop before ordering room service. And if there are two of you, be ready to eat in bed.

Room Service: The breakfast I ordered came quickly, hot and delicious. On Sunday, you cannot order from the normal breakfast menu because they have a Sunday Brunch. This was not stated in the menu, so when I called and said what I wanted I found out for the first time my choices was unavailable on Sunday. They should state that in the menu so people do not spend time choosing before being told their time was wasted. Not a huge deal, and perhaps it was stated somewhere I did not notice, but it should be clearly indicated. Again the food and service were perfect.

Extras: The executive floor (4th) has a mini-kitchen area with snacks, continental breakfast in the AM, cocktails in the PM and was really well stocked with delicious things and coffee. Very nice added touch.

Location: Greenwich is not large, so I think the hotel is located well. They offer a free shuttle service to take you anywhere within a limited, but sufficient range. It takes about 5 minutes notice to get one.

Overall, this was a great value for a great property with excellent, friendly service.

Room Tip: 4th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank michaelsZ3438BS
Linda K, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for such detailed review! I appreciate it very much as there is always space for improvement. We wish to have all guests like you!
Have a great spring season!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I love coming to the hotel I stayed at Greenwich and south port more then once love Oscar and joe all the bellman have the best svc and will just say I give this hotels 100% and they allowed us to bring my dog and gave him so much care thanks

2  Thank mikeo856

Thank you so much for being our loyal guest and recognizing the great service. It means a lot to us! All of us here LOVE dogs and welcome them at any time, they are just awesome. We are also proud to work with Adopt-a-dog where money from the dog fee goes. We are looking forward to welcome you back!