“Always a Treat”
Review of Sakura Garden

Sakura Garden
Reserve with OpenTable
Sakura Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My kids love the hibachi. This is the place we always go for their birthdays. My kids also like the sushi - California Roll and Sweet Potato Roll. The Hibachi chefs always pay close attention to the birthday people and everyone at the table. We are always thoroughly entertained and the meal is always delicious. If we ever ask where for dinner we always get "Sakura!!"

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in the area and I'm picky about my sushi. I've frequented other places in past years but Sakura consistently has great sushi. The service is pretty good too. Staff is always refilling your water and asking how your meal is. They also are pretty good at asking if you want forks for certain food items (for those chopstick challenged).

I almost always get their green salad with ginger dressing, veggie gyoza and fire house roll. All of them are always delicious. This is a great place for lunch or dinner, with friends or for date night.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a fun place to take the family the children really enjoy the Hibachi Bar. There is always something for everyone.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a shopping center with ample parking. The staff were pleasant. We were warmly greeted as soon as we entered. The dining area is spacious and nicely decorated. For starters we had seaweed salad- ingredients were fresh, crisp and well balanced with the dressing. Our sushi/sashimi combo for 3 people came with miso soup. The soup was well seasoned and not salty. Sushi/sashimi portions were generous. The fish were fresh, firm and tasty. This serving is indeed sufficient for 3 people. Service was outstanding. Wait staff greeted us as soon as we sat down. She was very attentive and regularly checked on us for water/tea refills. We felt relaxed and enjoyed the food. A great place to enjoy a family dinner.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

People like the sushi, I am not a hard core sushi person but you can find other items on the menu. It is in a busy plaza - sometimes hard to find a parking space. Try It!