“Wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Egg Sandwiches, Chicken Salad, Service...All of Which Are Very Good!

Not to Mention the Quality of Pastry.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

They were amazing! I had a cake made for my best friends birthday and they were awesome with it! They delivered it to her at work and everyone said it tasted fantastic! They were so easy to work with I highly recommend them!

1  Thank becca112288
Shannon W, Owner at Truffles Bakery and Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Becca112288, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear the cake was a hit! Visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite spot! Great quality food. Cute atmosphere. I've been here with friends and on a breakfast date. I had them cater my summer party as well. Outdoor eating in the warmer months. Amazing baked goods and sandwiches.

1  Thank TRAVELINGIRL_11
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My go-to place when I need delicious baked goods. Expensive, but worth it. I also love grabbing lunch - the food tastes fresh. I almost gave it 4 stars because of the eating space upstairs, but that's not fair. They have outside...inside needs insulation to be 4-seasons. We finally gave up and took our meals to go - it was too cold for us even though we moved as far from the windows as we could. Other than that - it's a delicious, reliable mainstay!

1  Thank mommasgirl26
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch because it looked adorable. The interior was charming and cozy. The baked goods looked tasty, although we didn't try any. We enjoyed the sandwiches we had for lunch. It was warm enough to eat outside. It took longer than expected to receive our food. My grilled cheese was very good; I loved the grain bread. My daughter said her chai was delicious. We'd stop again.

1  Thank TheSecretVagabond