“Dinner”

Ranked #123 of 253 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We kind a Moz a couple times and enjoyed every time we usually get the salad very nice variety

We take the grandchildren they enjoy the burritos and the chips are great

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Relatively new in town in the northern side on Black Rock Turnpike. Clean place, with a large menu for a fast food Mexican place. Food is not fantastic but the price and the service bring this to a four of five.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

One of best places to eat in Fairfield.... great food at reasonable price, great opportunities for healthy dining and the staff is friendly & efficient. Nice & clean. This is my "Friday night meal stop" to start the weekend!!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. The place is clean and bright. The staff is quick to take your order. As far as the food it was ok. Not great but not bad either. It was quick and it fit our need to get in and get out quick. My son picked the spot, not sure if I would have entered if it were my choice but like I said it was ok.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

The hubby and I love Moe's and have eaten it across the US (where available) and always had good experiences for the most part. This particular Moe's is our closest (to Stamford) so we come frequently. The manager and most of the staff know us (we always order 1 Joey and 1 Joey Jr. and have it grilled). On this visit, no one greeted us at all (two were behind the line, manager and male employee). We asked for our burrito's to be on a wheat tortilla and for whatever reason, it seemed like an imposition. The employee making both burrito's didn't really listen to our order as we like minimal rice, extra black beans and I get a small amount of chicken and hubby does the regular portion. The lady put the extra toppings on and she also didn't look up at us, but rather asked what we wanted on the burrito's. Thankfully she was listening. We asked for them to be grilled as no other customer was behind us and again, seemed like we were asking for it to be "gift wrapped". Obviously they were having a bad morning. Thankfully, once the food arrived it was tasty, fresh and enjoyable. The other odd thing is that they didn't have any of the hot sauce (you used to be able to buy it) on the salsa bar, so I had to ask for a side of it. Ha ha, they barely covered the bottom of the plastic ramiken so I asked for more, only to be told, my husband had some on his burrito. WHAT? Well, I didn't and how does she know how much I like on my burrito and we also put it in our queso. Just an odd experience. Glad it wasn't our first as doubt we would return.