“Fish tacos r perfect!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Delicious!!! Finally got there w my daughter who's there for brunch or dinner. Often. Something odd tho. The restaurant is small w maybe 10 tables and sitting at the bar. We were there during happy hour and when I got the bill saw we were charged full price for our drinks.. The manager said u have to sit at the bar to pay happy hour fees. I told him that was absurd. Hi shrugged his shoulders and walked away in his 500 dollar Italian loafers. I was really annoyed on principle but will go back foe the best guacamole I've had.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

My dad wouldn't come with us for lunch here, because it is too loud. I had a minor headache and left with a bigger one. The food was delicious, but my side of pico lagged behind for a while. Cute place, a favorite of my sister and cousin, but I was missing Dad and better service. Overall, we had a nice time.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

What a nice surprise we had eating at this comfy, smallish & creative restaurant on the Post Rd in Fairfield, Ct which is easily accessible to travelers on I-95 N or South. Wonderful options, beverage & traditional, vegetarian or vegan options, & the wait staff is attentive & caring. A great option to visit before or after movies. Portion sizes are perfect-neither too much or little.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Fun little place that has a festive atmosphere and delicious food and drinks. Great specials and delicious tacos and other main dishes. The side dishes are great and make it easy to share --- platanos, grilled corn, rice and black beans --- all delicious options. But truth be told - I go here for the Brussels Sprouts. They are absolutely divine - crunchy and bathed in a delicious sauce. Delicious drink menu and great bar tenders. Service can be spotty - if you get there after 6pm on any night, expect to wait for a table. It's well worth it ...

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I always get their Americana taco. excellent the shells are nice and crisp.

sometimes it takes a few minutes for a wait staff to get to you, but not bad

1  Thank Melissa H