“Food is always delicious!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 115 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food is always delicious when we go! Wonderful restaurant for families and couples. Atmosphere is nice and service is usually great as well.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Wow I'm not a fan of being over charge for my meal, I had the special steak and lobster tail for $16.99. I said "on TV it says $15.99", the server says it depends on which one you go to, here it's $16.99, the lobster meat was about 3 inches and my steak looked like a hockey puck, the dish looked sad, oh yea I got a potato. I won't be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Outback when it opened in west Springfield was fav for years. Then over the years the food got poor, service got poor, and their restaurants have gotten so dirty. The floors are disgusting, the booths, trim, windows etc... If the restaurant is that dirty how dirty is the kitchen? Its funny how many staff are hanging up front doing nothing or on their phones I'd have them all stay over night and clean every nook and cranny and maybe then I'd go back and try their food.... No thanks...

1  Thank jasonhT4106YG
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Went to Outback for dinner twice in one week for a fundraiser! Very nice family atmosphere. The service was great and very friendly. We loved the chopped salad!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Our multi-generational family went out for a special dinner and really enjoyed it! The Mac and Cheese was tasty. The Parmesan Chicken was very flavorful! The steaks were delicious. Everyone was happy with their meal, which is an impressive accomplishment!