“Country Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Great food as always. Waitress was so attentive.We usually go for breakfast omelettes are our usual. I started getting an egg sandwich,which has 2 eggs and your favorite cheese on a Portuguese roll.Awesome !!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Pleasant waitress seated us and helped with our order.
Cheese omelet coming with Home Fries.
The order came quickly. Often a bad sign.
The omelet was wafer thin with tasteless American cheese (no choice of cheese) and overcooked. One bite and I left the rest. Home Fries are sautéed potatoes and these had been re-heated in a microwave, so rubbery.
It comes with toast and there were pots of marmalade on the table, so that constituted my meal.
Other plates of food looked to have very large portions. Perhaps this is why it gets some 5* reviews, or because it is cheap.
Save your money.
Serves me right for going to an american diner.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

They always have great food and service! Staff is very nice and they have a great atmosphere. I’ve been there for breakfast as well and I’m never disappointed. Big portions and food is cooked the way you order. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent corned beef and briscit sandwiches. Fast and pleasant service. We Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area

1  Thank Marilyn F
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I gave this place an "average" review rating about 4 years back. Ny wife made a couple of visits since then with friends and encouraged me to give it another try. Glad we did! We both were super impressed with the fabulous menu selections available, with the quality and quantity of food received, and with the service. It's a humongous menu for breakfast lunch or dinner, and they serve humongous portions at reasonable prices. Today we had kind of a late breakfast early lunch and I had their Kentuckyian breakfast bowl which consisted of hash browns, scrambled eggs, grilled onions, corn, cheddar cheese, and ground beef. Delicious. My wife had eggs, home fries, turkey sausage, and toast (a huge variety of breads to choose from) - and loved it. We will be back for sure, and we'll look forward to trying both lunch and dinner!

1  Thank Ken_Blanchard

Been to Country Diner? Share your experiences!