“Prime Rib Dinner”

Angelina's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Ate Dinner last night.I wish I took a picture of my meal.My husband and I had the Prime Rib Dinner. it came with a choice of what ever kind of potato I wanted,2 different vegetable choices and a soup or salad. It was a great meal for $16.95. We were there at 7 Pm and I was surprised that they had 7 tables full of people at that time. They are always packed for breakfast since that is their specialty. They are only open all day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You can order Breakfast all day. It seems like the dinners are good because everyone ordered dinner. The next time I want to try the Grilled Ahi Tuna.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have come to Angelina’s many times for breakfast. I like there Breakfast specials. Its become my favorite place for Breakfast. Great Service also.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My Mom and I enjoy Angelina’s. It is our breakfast/luncheon place to go. We gone there for dinner too. All the meals are great. Plenty of seating and parking. We have always had great waitstaff.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I come all the time. It’s my favorite place! Great breakfast food and great service. I always love their hash browns and pancakes. Also great omelette. Great coffee too.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We go at least one Sunday a month for breakfast to Angelina's. It is always fantastic and the portions are large for the price. We have tried many of the breakfast spots in the area but once we found Angelina's, we stopped looking! Always good service and great food!