“Awesome!”

Angelina's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Been here twice and the food is great. I had the chicken tenders with fries meal and it was excellent. Will be back again! I highly recommend coming here!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We were headed home Friday night and stopped in to Angelinas around 8pm after deciding that my wife shouldn't have to make supper that late. We haven't been there in quite some time.

The menu looked interesting. I ordered something called the Pollo Enchilado Panini, which was chicken breast on a Panini with lettuce, tomato, avocado and black beans. It turned out to be really good. It was large enough that I took half of it home for the next day's lunch. My wife had half a chicken with soup and veggies. She couldn't finish it all either and took enough of that back for one more meal.

We were their last customers of the evening. We talked to the owner about food and enjoyed ourselves. And based on this meal, we'll be going back again, probably soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Visited Angelina's because they serve breakfast all day long. Eggs Florentine was served as ordered with amazing hollandaise sauce. The Cuban panini was had the right amounts of everything. The menu had lots to offer. The was our first time, WE WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

My friend and I really enjoyed our visit. Although we went for lunch, breakfast is served all day. There are lots of choices on the menu.

I ordered the grilled chicken cherry apply salad and was very pleased. The combination and portion size of everything in the salad was perfect! We also got one pumpkin pancake because it is seasonal and why not! That was delicious, too! Would definitely return.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to pick up a couple whole pies to go. We chose strawberry rhubarb, and pumpkin & they were both great! We'll be back to try out the restaurant too!