“Closed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Not sure when they went out of business, but apparently the building has been subdivided, with a package store going into one half, and the other half still for lease.
This leaves Chipolte, and Moe's for quickie Mexican, or Acapulcos for sit down.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I used to come here all the time with my family. Great Mexican food here! Just thinking about it makes me want a chimichanga. . .

1  Thank Aiden P
Reviewed 29 January 2016

They have a Hacienda del Sol restaurant in Waterbury, owned and run by the same couple, Pepe and Marisol. If you loved the one that was in Enfield, go visit the one in Waterbury. Same great food in a larger venue.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Best food, great service, fairly priced. I would have my birthday dinner there every year with my family. Told many people about the great fresh food. My wife and I stopped by tonight for a fresh meal only to find ot closed. We will greatly miss you.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Miss this place Pepe come back Thursday's are not the same. There isn't a place around that can compare!