“We will miss this Family run resturant”
Review of Hacienda Del Sol - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Best food, great service, fairly priced. I would have my birthday dinner there every year with my family. Told many people about the great fresh food. My wife and I stopped by tonight for a fresh meal only to find ot closed. We will greatly miss you.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Miss this place Pepe come back Thursday's are not the same. There isn't a place around that can compare!

Reviewed 20 June 2015

This is the place that we'd always order lunch from at the office and where we would have our happy hour get-togethers. The food was always wonderful, well-seasoned, and perfectly portioned.

I'm not sure if it was the intense competition that came to town (four chain restaurants in a year descended upon the town) or if it was a retirement issue. Regardless: THIS RESTAURANT IS NOW, SADLY, CLOSED.

If you had a chance to go to this place prior to its closing, you will mourn with me.

1  Thank semiotic_pirate
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Definitely better than all of those chain mexican restaurants. This food is fresh and truly delicious. I always get the fajitas. The meat is flavored fantastically. The tableside guacamole is great also. THe place is a little hole in the wall, but don't let it scare you! Its sooo good!

Reviewed 24 November 2014

My wife and I love Fresh Mexican food, not pre-packaged or frozen like chain restaurants. At Hacienda Del Sol food is fresh and delivered hot to your table. My wife enjoyed her "Chicken Carnitas" that she rated as excellent and I had the best "Steak Fajitas" in the area that only this restaurant can make.

1  Thank Ed P