“Best food ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Miss this place Pepe come back Thursday's are not the same. There isn't a place around that can compare!

Reviewed 20 June 2015

This is the place that we'd always order lunch from at the office and where we would have our happy hour get-togethers. The food was always wonderful, well-seasoned, and perfectly portioned.

I'm not sure if it was the intense competition that came to town (four chain restaurants in a year descended upon the town) or if it was a retirement issue. Regardless: THIS RESTAURANT IS NOW, SADLY, CLOSED.

If you had a chance to go to this place prior to its closing, you will mourn with me.

1  Thank semiotic_pirate
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Definitely better than all of those chain mexican restaurants. This food is fresh and truly delicious. I always get the fajitas. The meat is flavored fantastically. The tableside guacamole is great also. THe place is a little hole in the wall, but don't let it scare you! Its sooo good!

Reviewed 24 November 2014

My wife and I love Fresh Mexican food, not pre-packaged or frozen like chain restaurants. At Hacienda Del Sol food is fresh and delivered hot to your table. My wife enjoyed her "Chicken Carnitas" that she rated as excellent and I had the best "Steak Fajitas" in the area that only this restaurant can make.

1  Thank Ed P
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The most authentic and best Mexican food my wife and I have had outside of Mexico. Very clean and pleasant place.
Service is a little choppy but the quality and quantity of food provided far out weighs any service issues.
If you want great food then worth the visit.
We will be back.