“Best Fresh Mexican Food made from Scratch”
Review of Hacienda Del Sol - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 November 2014

My wife and I love Fresh Mexican food, not pre-packaged or frozen like chain restaurants. At Hacienda Del Sol food is fresh and delivered hot to your table. My wife enjoyed her "Chicken Carnitas" that she rated as excellent and I had the best "Steak Fajitas" in the area that only this restaurant can make.

1  Thank Ed P

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The most authentic and best Mexican food my wife and I have had outside of Mexico. Very clean and pleasant place.
Service is a little choppy but the quality and quantity of food provided far out weighs any service issues.
If you want great food then worth the visit.
We will be back.

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I went here for a late dinner, the restaurant was empty but a few people were at the bar. The meal was good, and the drinks were not bad. We were not super impressed but it was the time we went. We have never seen it really busy. We have not been back since the first time but not because we didn't like it.

1  Thank SANDY D
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hacienda Del sol is a pleasant Mexican resterant in Enfield CT on Route 5. I enjoy the food and beer. Friends and I meet for dinners. The price is reasonable and the atmosphere is cheery.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had stopped here for appetizers and Margaritas a few times, which were good, but not particularly special. Then I had dinner here on a weekend night when all other area restaurants had very long wait times. This restaurant is a bit off the beaten path and we were able to get a table with no wait, although most tables were filled. We were quite surprised at the delicious tableside guacamole, and the best albondiqas soup I've ever had. Better than any chain Mexican restaurant. I will definitely dine here again.