“Great breakfast spot”

Olde Bluebird Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great little breakfast spot. Can be crowded at times but excellent breakfast selection (haven't tried their lunch)

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Since my friend treated me to breakfast for my birthday over 2 years ago, my husband and I have been coming back as often as we can. We have also introduced our many friends to Bluebird who venture to Easton often and treat other friends and family to a delicious breakfast or lunch... homemade muffins and breads are absolutely delicious. It's a quaint old atmosphere with friendly staff and patrons. The menu is modest; however, the quality and amount of food never disappoint!
For the individuals who gave a negative review, I suggest you leave a reservation for the individuals who enjoy dining at Bluebird... thanks!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Heard differing opinions about this very old place (over 100 yrs old) attached to a small inn, so we decided to check this out.

We all had breakfast here but maybe caught this place on a poor day. Or the regular chef was down with the flu. All food was lukewarm, coffee poor, no jelly for toast, homefries and eggs not good. Don't know why food was cold. Very few people having breakfast and our table was less than 20 feet from the kitchen.

I think two eggs, toast and home fries were $7. Bacon or sausage was $3 or $3.50 extra. Corned beef hash was $4 or more extra. A side order of 1 pancake was $2.95 extra I believe. Coffee tasted like it came from the Bluebird Garage next door. This was about 9am so it couldn't have been leftover from the previous night. Did not want to take any leftovers home.

Only thing good was the service and atmosphere. Food was pretty pricy for the quality you received.

1  Thank Domino1969
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast at this local favorite. It is a beautiful drive up 58 to this spot in the country. The people are friendly and the food is great if predictable. Omelettes and pancakes rule.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

As local as local gets, the Bluebird is the only restaurant in the area (where Easton, Weston and Westport all converge), and so, could probably get away with being lousy. Instead, it nails it every time. The menu changes often, but even when it does, you can still essentially get your breakfast made most any way you wish (and on weekends, you can always ask for the weekday menu).

And they have the best breakfast potatoes I've ever had, and my daughters swear by the blueberry muffins, split and thrown on the grill before serving (I may've tried a bite or two). So there's that.