All reviews eggs and sausage park fly an early morning flight one night stay close to the airport microwave
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Old hotel. The rooms are dirty, the staff unfriendly and the breakfast poor
Being not present elevator and very isolated
Look elsewhere
The price is high and the quality really bad.
There are other better hotels nearby at great prices

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
rodewayinnbradleyair, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel was not my usual quality but GREAT location near airport. Pick up was fast and courteous. Room was ready even at late hour. And for single woman felt safe with limited entry and all necessary safety locks. Bed was very clean with zero bugs. Rest of hotel older and had strong musty smells I attributed to very old carpet. If seeking good location at low cost this is it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for providing us with the feedback on our services. These reviews are very important to us as they let us know about our shortcomings and strong points.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our services and facilities. It is great to know that you were satisfied with our facilities. We hope to see you again in future. Also, we hope you will recommend us to your friends and families. Thank You.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Its never good when you are checking in and overhear the desk clerk on the phone exclaiming "you found what! Come down I'll find you a new room." While I think they were clean(ish) the carpeting throughout had years of wear and stains. The shower head wasn't totally attached to the wall.
I got a great price on a discount site so I got what I paid for but would never pay the published price.

Stayed: August 2018
rodewayinnbradleyair, Hotel Manager. at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Rodeway Inn & Suites East Windsor during your visit to our area.
We appreciate you for the review and regret the experience however unlikely it may be.
We take it seriously towards improvement and have investigated about it.
The front office staff has been given intensive training to ensure that this does not happen again.
You shall never have such an experience, however unlikely it may be next time.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have had two flawless stays at the Rodeway Inn in East Windsor, CT. Nothing fancy about the place but service was very cordial and efficient; it was quiet and no annoyances in registering, parking my car and retrieving it while I took a flight out of Bradley, and being taken to and from the airport. The airport is about 10 minutes away from the Inn so expect a small wait at the airport when calling to be retrieved. I did have to call twice when i got into the airport in the late evening to get the front desk as there seems to be only one individual in charge at night. In addition I left a dress in the room when I checked out and called a week later to find it was in lost and found and would be promptly mailed back to me. (Thanks Donna!) All in all, a hassle free experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found us a good value. Our clean, comfortable hotel has satisfied many travelers because of our great location and our friendly staff, among other things. I hope will focus on the good and make us your first choice in the East Windsor area.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Jr. has been one of the best things about my hotel stay! He is hard-working and has assisted me on several occasions. We have been here for 4/wks. now due to my husband working here locally on a contract. Please recognize that you have some really excellent, hard working employees like Jr. who genuinely care about the guest and their stay here. I had mentioned how bad our room was smell wise both my husband and I were have allergic reactions to the uncleanliness of the room and had he got us moved to a cleaner room and he steam cleaned the carpet for us prior to our relocation. Thanks to Jr. we aren't sneezing, rubbing our eyes and having to take medicine daily as a result. Now that is going above and beyond in addition to that Jr is always cleaning the common areas. Also Jr. shampooed the hallway carpets because I made a comment about the smell and the stains. So much work needs to be done to improve this property, but with employees like Jr. management should realize the value of the dedicated employees like Jr., Sr., Trevor, Rosa, Blanche and Jess! Your employees are the foundation of making your business successful-remember they are your eyes and ears because Management can't be everywhere all the time-please listen to their suggestions and you will start seeing better reviews!

Room Tip: downstairs closer to the front desk
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
rodewayinnbradleyair, Hotel Manager. at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us during your last visit to our area.
We definitely give serious note of your review and observations and sorry for the inconvenience.
In fact, it’s one of the only ways we can improve.
But we are glad that Jr.gave you the best of his attention to made your stay.
Your appreciation has been conveyed to Jr.Sr.Trevor,Rosa,Blanche and Jess.
We have taken steps to improve upon your suggested areas.
We would like to invite you once again to choose is when you visit our area and experience the difference.

Hotel Manager.