All reviews full hookups campground sewer motorhome pros cons
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very very professional people,
Polite clean..!
I was in aria for business, and friend of mine suggest me Aces High Rv park
It was a very nice surprise I personally highly recommend this place.!
I will go back !!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Pros: Flat sites, each site with the exception of one has full hookups. water, sewer electric. Seemed way better than the other options nearby. Nice landscaping with fishing ponds. Quiet

Cons: Very expensive, not all what it is cracked up to be, internet was only available in certain places, pool was small especially when crowded, playground small and outdated, game room and exercise room musty and outdated, not well maintained. Even though there were activities mentioned like pool games for kids, when the time came there was nothing. Despite the billing of a luxurious campground if you wanted to take a hot shower you had to pay 25 cents per 7 minutes of hot water. One time the hot water didn't even work and I paid! Seemed so silly considering the high price. Many rules, which I guess keep the campground clean and quiet, but did seem a little excessive at times.

So basically it depends what you are looking for....if you are looking for a clean place to park your camper and use it exclusively than ACES high RV Park is great. If you are coming for the the "resort" you be better off finding a different campground!

Room Tip: wifi not available everywhere in park despite what they say....so ask for wifi site maybe?
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kim591
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were happily surprised how nice this small RV campground was. We picked the campground to be closed to a wedding we were attending and would definitely go back. The place was clean with full hookups including cable. You could have a fire as well. No one bothered you and you didn't have guest in golf carts riding everywhere like you do at some of the larger RV campgrounds. Very quiet. Some younger families with kids could enjoyed the pool, catch and release fishing and small playground. Otherwise, it looked like slightly older couples like my husband and I, >50. Bathrooms were very clean. There was also horse shoes and volley ball set up, although no one was using them. It was a little overpriced, but with full hookups it was worth it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

$75 a night - absolutely not worth it. We have spent 9 weeks touring the USA. This is one of the worst we stayed in. Wifi was non existent. You have to pay for a shower ( only 75c but it's the principle when you've already paid $75). Owner tried to tell me that the wifi not working wasn't her problem - perhaps she thought it was mine. She was rude and argumentative but reluctantly refunded our 3rd night so we could go elsewhere. We had a problem with the cable but a nice young man in the office was very helpful and resolved the issue.
The sign in the office says it all - "if you don't like the park rules then buy it and make your own" - something along those lines.
Go elsewhere!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paula T
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I wrote a prior review that indicated shortcomings we experienced on our first visit to Aces High. We decided to give them another chance and must say the park has made improvements in customer service as well as hospitality and amenities.

We are so confident in Aces High that we have already booked another trip for July of 2017.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business