All reviews new haven room was clean waffles inside corridor front desk uber ride dollar tree waffle machine an overnight stay hobby lobby no elevator first floor outdoor pool within walking distance water pressure the staff was friendly and helpful recommend this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Though the hotel sits next to I-95 its interior rooms are very quiet and clean. We stayed here 4 night# on a recent drive from New Brunswick, Canada to Florida. I was very impressed with the staff - very friendly and helpful. The hotels in nearby New Haven charge high “Yale” rents. This hotel is very reasonable. One small issue - carpeting in our room was nearing replacement time. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I am originally from the area but moved to Orlando and had to come up for family party. Since the party was located in east haven I chose this hotel. I only stayed one night but it was a very decent place to stay. The gal at the front desk when I checked in was Francesca- she was lovely and was able to let me check in early as the party was about to start. I got a room on the second floor in the “executive” wing (inside corridor- vs outside entry). The room was just what I needed. I was alone so felt safer with the interior entry. Vaulted ceilings, spotless clean, decent amenities. I had to work from the hotel room remotely and had no problems connecting. The bed is comfy, shower is nice with good water pressure. The location is right off 95. The view- meh- but you’re not there for the view. And I gotta tell you if you stay here you are within walking distance to some of the best Italian food/pizza in CT. Tollis pizza is on Main Street behind the hotel and has incredible pizza and food! But there are so many other choices that you can’t go wrong! The complimentary breakfast was very good and once again- spotless clean! I was impressed and would go back again. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is I was told there was no elevator and I had to carry my luggage up the stairs- no big deal but you need to consider if you have lots of luggage.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Nishal D, General Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Joquendo:

Thank you so much for your positive review regarding your stay with Us. It was rewarding and it means a lot to our Quality Inn team and myself. More than anything else, our goal is to ensure that guests like you are able to have a hassle-free, convenient and comfortable stay while you attend to your life's more pressing needs. And, I too am a fan of Tollis Pizza right behind the hotel on Main Street! Definitely recommend it.

Ciao and safe travels!

Manager

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Had a crew of workers at this location and staff worked hard to
Meet our expectations. Very Clean rooms, housekeeping exceeded our expectation.
Would recommend Highly. breakfast was a very great value to our workers

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Nishal D, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Victoria - Thank you so much for your rewarding feedback. Our dedicated team is pleased to have been able to accommodate the lodging needs for your construction crew. They were a hard-working group of guys, so it feels good to know that they enjoyed the most important meal of the day before they went out each morning.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Called ahead and requested a non smoking king room. Was assigned room 140 and was wowed when I walked in. Floor to ceiling window, interior room on the 1st floor, very clean and modern, microwave, fridge and Jacuzzi tub.

Breakfast consisted of scrambled egg patties, sausage, assorted danish and donuts, apples and bananas, cereal yogurt, bread assortment and make your own waffles. Breakfast area was kept well stocked and tidy.

Hotel is within walking distance of Chillis, a bowling alley, the Dollar Tree and Marshalls. I would certainly stay again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cara L
Reviewed 30 July 2018

My husband and I needed a place to stay the was within our budget for a wedding in New Haven this weekend. We knew ahead of time that it wasn't going to be somewhere we spent a lot of time, just changing after our drive and sleeping after the celebrations were over. For what we needed, the Quality Inn was just right.

The customer service was amazing. We needed an early check in to prepare to drive 40 minutes to the wedding ceremony. Ricky B. and Jeff G. were prepared before we arrived and knew that we were coming. When we came to the desk to check in, they took the extra effort to check with the other staff to see if there was a room ready for us. It meant a lot to us that they would offer such personal service.

Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Nishal_QI, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear traveler,

Thank you for your review. We and our staff take a great deal of pride in offering quality guest accommodations and were very pleased to hear that you're stay with us was a pleasant and convenient one. We will let the staff who attended you know that you appreciated their attentiveness to your needs. We also hope that you stay with us again in the future whenever you are in the area.

Best,