All reviews new haven room was clean waffles inside corridor front desk uber ride dollar tree waffle machine an overnight stay hobby lobby no elevator first floor outdoor pool within walking distance water pressure the staff was friendly and helpful recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Nice small motel, neat, clean, free wifi, microwave, refrigerator in each room and complimentary breakfast. Front desk staff was great. Outdoor pool. Good value. Good location to get to Shubert theater. Not far frm the casinos.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Nishal_QI, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Gail,

I appreciate you providing us a very positive feedback. Your review will encourage the entire team at the Quality Inn and we cannot thank you enough for putting good words out there for us. I am pleased to know your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed all amenities of the hotel including the great location which is very close to downtown New Haven and just few minutes away from well-known casinos!

We hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I was bitten by bedbugs at this hotel during a 5-day stay!!!!. Also, they give super-low rates to college kids for the weekends so they can party all night and raise hell in the hallways, balconies, and parking lot. If you want a good night's sleep or do not want to be bitten by bedbugs, do not stay here ever!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from the front of the hotel, because the road noise is unbearable.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Nishal_QI, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Hello Don,

We are unable to verify your claims and we do not think your review is intended for our hotel as we had no such complaint in past week or month as you mentioned in your review. Also, your stay information do not match with our records.

I will appreciate if you can remove your review from our hotel page as it does not belong to us.

Thank you.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at this motel we first noticed how clean and well maintainted it looked. When we checked in we asked for a room on the first floor. Due to the weekend that might be a problem but the frontdesk manager Francisco did his magic and got us a very nice room on the first Floor. The room was big and very clean and There was a microwave and a fridge. The bathroom was enormous, we were used to a lot smaller. And a perfect shower. All the staff was friendly and helpfull.
Again to Francisco; thanks for the great stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Nishal_QI, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a very nice review for us! It is always pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests such as yourself. Francisco is a true gem in our front office team. He goes above and beyond to provide an excellent service to our guests. I am glad to know your stay was pleasant and you liked the clean and specious room.

We hope to see you again when your travels brings you back to New Haven area!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Booked online and put in I needed a handicapped accessible room. I tried calling the night before and the phones just rang and rang. So I called the day of. The guy who answered asked what I wanted for bed choice. I stated preferably 2 or whatever they had that was accessible knowing sometimes accessibility choices are limited at some hotels. Well I arrive to check in and I'm informed that the accessible room is taken because at the time the hotel must have been full. It is kind of a deal breaker since it would be preferable to have an accessible bathroom with safety features. Anyways I let her know if we cannot make it work I will let her know once I get back with my roomy. When I actually entered the room I tripped over the tiny threshold almost faceplanting. So over dinner my roomy and I discussed it and decided it would be a safety hazard to stay. There was also no parking outside our door as we were promised there would be as all the spaces were taken. While the lady was friendly at check in she had a little bit of an attitude when we returned the keys. However the online booking site took good care of us and we were rebooked elsewhere. I would not knowingly book here again since we were told to just deal with it and were asked for paperwork for our service dogs that were clearly marked in their program gear then had to tell them they couldn't charge a pet fee for them.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Katrina,

I am truly disappointed to know that your stay was not pleasant as hoped. Our hotel has only one wheelchair accessible room which was unavailable that night. I suggest to call our hotel directly to check availability and book an accessible room to guarantee the room. I hope you will consider staying with us again so we can provide you a better service.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Friendly staff at hotel. Room size average. Small TV. Bathroom could have been a lot cleaner. Room didnt smell bad but I could tell that products were being used to mask odors. To me it wasnt overpowering, however, it was there. Those with asthma might find this to be a problem. The free buffett breakfast was ok. They have a waffle machine, toast, bagels etc., hot sausage and cereals/juice. The free WIFI worked great once I figured out how to log on. Not a bad budget friendly place to stay for the dollar.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the back of the building as this hotel sits right on a busy highway.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sassy96
Nishal_QI, Manager at Quality Inn East Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Sassy96,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our service, enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and WiFi. I will look into the area of concerns you expressed in your review and will work towards improving the quality. I hope you had a pleasant stay and will look forward to see you again in future!