“True Nardelli's Quality!!!”

Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in East Hartford
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I frequent the Nardelli's in Southington as I live in the area. I work close to this one and it's as awesome as any of the others. The Italian combo is to DIE for, as is the stuffed pastrami grinder. The prices are awesome as well. I mean, where can you get an OVERSTUFFED grinder for under $10.00? No where !!

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Jim K.,
Thank you so much for being a fan of Nardelli's. We love that you have visited our Southington location, too! We are glad that we have locations near home & work! We agree that the Italian Combo & Baked stuffed pastrami are out of this world. We are so glad to hear that you love them, too. Our customers mean a lot to us and it makes our day to get such positive feedback. Thank you for being a fan. We look forward to keeping it that way!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I stopped here for the first time, never having been to any of their other locations, and was very surprised at how big the menu was and how good everything in the case looked. It was hard to decide what to order.
I went with the tuna, which was ok. I say that because although it was good, there is another place in town where I like their tuna better, but that's just my personal preference. Its not a reflection on their tuna. I was still very happy with my food. The prices are about what you'd expect and the portions are not skimpy. I will definitely patronize this establishment again but I will try one of the other items instead and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you so much for stopping in and letting us know about your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it. We highly recommend our Italian Combo with everything. It is a favorite. That said, we hope you try a variety of things and find new favorites. We share every review that we receive with our entire staff. We know that they'll be pleased to see this. We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I really loved this place! I was looking for a place to stop for lunch. We saw the sign for grinders. I haven't seen a grinders sign in years, probably because I do not live in this part of US. My wife chose the sausage, onions, and peppers. My son and I chose the stuffed pastrami. My granddaughter had the kid's mac 'n cheese. We also decided to try the lobster bisque. it was one of the first times that I actually had lobster in the soup that was large enough you didn't need a magnifying glass to find it. The rolls for the sandwiches was fresh and delicious. To finish off our lunch, we bought some cannolis. They also were quite good. I only wish that I could find one closer to me than CT. Oh, well I will be back. thanks for such a nice surprise.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. We have 13 locations throughout CT but none currently outside of the state. We hope that any time that you are in the area that you'll visit us again. We are glad that you tried a variety of things. The cannoli are a great choice. We hope you find a variety of things that you enjoy when you visit. We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Nardelli's is a must-try if you even somewhat like deli-sandwiches. Sandwiches are customizable, but there are around 15 different combinations of meat to choose from. My favorite part about Nardelli's is the quality of the ingredients, everything comes together really well. It is a little more money than subway, but a half is as filling as a foot-long since these are packed with meat. After coming here, Subway and other fast food sandwich chains seem so much worse than they used to, and are not even considered when there's a Nardellis around (not just my opinion but also the opinion of my coworkers as well).

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We read every review that we receive and we share it with our entire staff. We know that they will be pleased to see your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you have found our portions to be large and a good value. We hope that you try a variety of things and find new favorites. We really appreciate you letting us knowing that you've enjoyed your experiences with us. We look forward to serving you again, soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

WOW WOW WOW...went there yesterday for the first time to get a pulled pork sandwich (around $9.00) and it was AMAZING! HUGE HUGE portions! and we also got some kind of cheese cake cannoli (LOVED it) I highly recommend this place. And the amazing choices of cold cuts and desserts are out of this world.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We Love getting positive feedback from our customers. We apologize for the delay in our response as we've just claimed our profile on Trip Advisor. We read every review that we receive and pass it along to our staff. We know that they'll be happy to see this. We are so glad you tried the pulled pork and one of our awesome desserts. We have cannoli, cheesecake burritos, and waffle rolled cheesecake. We wonder which one you loved! It's worth trying them all. We hope to see you again, soon!