“It's okay.”

D'Angelo
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in East Hartford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I like D'Angelo's. I have stopped in East Hartford, Wethersfield, and the one in Westerly, RI.

I found the one in East Hartford the least favorable of the three. It seem the staff is not really that motivated, then at times they have a terrific crew.

I have also found that the portions that you receive are based on who is serving you. I love it when I get a robust portion. On the other hand when I receive a small portion I think I'm getting screwed.

Food is always good no matter how much I receive.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I love the lobster sandwich (grinder) All the sandwiches here are good. Quick service too. You can call your order in and then just pick it up.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Went to D'Angelo's in East Hartford today and was ripped off. I ordered a medium tuna sub and a small soda. The clerk rang up the bill and charged me for the medium sub, but decided to "combo me up" which I didn't realized I paid for until leaving, instead of just a small drink. On top off that I only received a small sub instead of medium. It might not have been so bad if the sandwich was good, but it was small, unloaded and not up to par for any other D'angelo's store I had ever been to.

1  Thank Chas S
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches are loaded with meat and toppings. The lines come and go but if there is a wait it is well worth it.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Tasty and fresh Wide selection of salads and sandwiches.