All reviews pretzels doing renovations waffles free breakfast in the morning sweet rolls room key hot breakfast large room housekeeping staff the breakfast area off the highway applebees microwave storm chlorine closet gps
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 11 days for business. We checked into a beautiful room with high ceilings and were impressed with it. The air conditioner worked fine. The indoor pool was wonderful. Housekeeping was very prompt and thorough everyday. We had a refrigerator and microwave that worked well. The breakfast was good. There were sausage patties, scrambled eggs, waffles to make, pasteries, cereal, bread to make toast with jelly, English muffins, yogurt and coffee. We had a very pleasant stay. All of the staff were professional and assisted in every way. We will definitely be back.

Karen and John Davis

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen K
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for all your positive comments and review of your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in our upgraded and oversized suites and also our breakfast! We hope to see you soon on your next visit .

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was unfairly charged $50 for missing pillows. I had to call them 4 times just to get in contact with the manager. The 1st time I called, I explained the extra charge to the front desk personnel and was told that the manager will contact me back. After not hearing from them after 3 days, I called again. I spoke to another receptionist just to find out that there were no notes written about my complaint the 1st time I called. Finally, after the 4th phone call, I got hold of management. I explain to the Mrs. Patel that there was only 2 pillows when I checked in to the room. She kept insisting that her staff would have not let the room become available and that their highly trained individual that do their job without any mistakes. To make a notion that there staff does not make any mistake is hard to believe. I've never worked in a hotel nor do I know what standards each room are suppose to have for guests. After explaining to management that maybe it was a mistake from housekeeping or that day misplaced it when cleaning the rooms prior to my stay, Mrs. Patel kept insisting that I was the one who stole the pillows. It would not making any sense to steal dirty pillows that probably thousands of people have used. I can go buy perfectly unused pillows at a big retail store for $7. After going back and forth with management they still refuse to refund my money. I am highly disappointed in this experience. Since the staff of Quality Inn cannot correct their mistakes, I have no choice to take this matter higher up to corporate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JennR19
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I've had a few weekends recently where I've spent a couple nights at the Quality Inn at 78 Federal Rd in Danbury CT.

The staff have all been helpful..Ankur at the front desk is especially pleasant and great at customer service.

The pool is refreshing and the breakfast is set up in a very easy style while offering a very unexpected variety and length of availability to suit many different breakfast styles for individuals.

I will definitely return... The hardest part will be getting me to leave!!

Thank you very much.

Christina O.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for your review of your recent stay and your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and also that our staff made your stay pleasant ! We hope to see you soon the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our room was below grade, like a previous reviewer, had an updated bathroom, flooring and wallpaper but banged up, nicked furniture and an air conditioner which, when running, was extremely inefficient. The room was humid and unpleasant throughout. The carpet felt damp and musty. There also was a wet towel on the back of the bathroom door. I placed it in the hallway where housekeeping was and that towel stayed there until the next morning when I put it back in the bathroom of my room so I wouldn't get charged for taking a towel (as the book in the room stated-VERY POOR, sends wrong message-not welcoming). My wife was sick and just wanted to sleep, otherwise I would have asked for a different room. The outside door nearest our room would not lock and thus making the whole facility not secure.

It was fairly reasonably priced, the bed was comfortable, however the pillows were poor and flat. The complementary breakfast we did not take part in, but did notice it is located in a small area. Ask for a second or third story room. Perhaps the heating/ac units are better there.

If I return to this location (city) I doubt we'll be returning to this property.

Room Tip: Try for a room on a higher floor, maybe the A/C will be better and carpet not damp.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

A moderately priced motel which was recently updated. Breakfast is barely adequate, but room was clean and good size. We had a room on the back which overlooked a grassy area. Breakfast area is cramped and difficult for more than two people at a time to use the buffet lay-out.

Room Tip: Suggest a room on the back of hotel which overlooks a lawn area; Front of hotel view is a parking lot and road with an intersection
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple