“excellent angus sliders!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Located just S of I-84 at the Newtown Road exit - and across the street from a Holiday Inn and next to a Courtyard by Marriott - this restaurant offers excellent food. When we were there they offered, in addition to their standard menu, a prix fixe lunch at a great price. I had the angus sliders that were cooked to perfection; came with a soup or salad.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I've been coming here and this restaurant has proven to be a culinary destination. What impresses me is there consistency. The food here always is well prepared, presented and most important the quality of their food. It really is the best! There are a few items that we always seem to order because it has become our comfort food everytime we have our craving to go to Black Angus Grill. We never get sick of their Salmon Salad. The salmon is delicious and I've heard they make it in-house. No matter what, it's one of our favorite. Of course Caesar Salad with their huge shrimps is another delight or their chopped salad is another winner. Well enough heavy stuff. What really is a yum is their aged steaks especially on top of my list is their Tomahawk Steak Special. When you see it on the special list. Order it and you'll be thanking me. For $93, it serves 2 and you get a 45oz ribeye made to perfection, comes with a salad choice & 2 side dishes. My pick is their tomato/avocado salad, creamed spinach & asparagus as great choice sides. Or choose whatever fancies you:-)lol No matter what, you'll have the best meal in Danbury! Plenty of wines, beers(draft or bottled) and cocktails made perfectly too! Service is efficient always but of course there are some servers better than others. It's all about personalities to make you feel pampered and well fed. Management runs the place like a fine tuned machine and it shows it in their execution. A great restaurant A***** 5 stars! Happy Eating and I'll see you around the tables although I prefer their booths by the window for people watching! Enjoy:-)

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Banquet Manager Jamie helped coordinate a limited menu, apps, wine choices, etc. for a Board Dinner recently. She anticipated my every request! The apps (calamari, meatballs, bruschetta) were delicious, entrees (filet, cod, pasta primavera) were outstanding! Carlos and Agnes waited on each guest with courtesy & efficiency...including an impromptu birthday celebration! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk in you are welcomed by the owner Tommy. The service is exceptional -first class and the bartenders Tyler and Jim are spot on and remember your drink order from the last time you were there.
Great drinks and amazing food exceptional service! This is your number one choice in Danbury for a great dinner. Great location next to Courtyard Marriott.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Disclaimer..... my visit was in 2016 but the system won’t allow me to enter that.
While the food was ok, I object to being charged over thirty dollars for a steak and being forced to look at tv screens at the bar which is not separated from the dining area.
Additionally, at that price my water glass should not be a Bud Light glass. It’s basically a bar.... not a steakhouse.