“Half Price Sushi Rolls”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Recently learned that Ichiro offers their sushi rolls at half price for lunch on Monday and Tuesday. The sushi has always been good here, but the discount is a great incentive to come in and try some sushi one might not otherwise order.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have had the pleasure of eating here quite a few times.

The food, atmosphere has always been awesome. Today was no different, the service is great food well portioned and always more then enough to take home.

Great for romantic dinner, food with family or friends. Can not lose!!!!!

I had the Habitich grill and of course the performance was wonderful! All I remember was Sakeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We went here for a birthday celebration and must tell you, the service and food were excellent. You will never have to ask for another refill of your drink or water since servers are constantly being attentive to your needs. When the chef came to the hibachi table, that's when the fun and great food began. the meals are full size and everyone gets involved with the enthusiasm of the chef. The "show" is very entertaining and all (kids included) loved it. I was able to taste many of our party's meals since we shared and have to say no matter what you order, you won't be disappointed. They served us birthday cake and it was the topping for the evening. Try this place soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the sashimi and sushi combination at Ichiro. Fish was fresh and the presentation was one of the nicest I've ever seen, with an ice sculpture of a fish and a rose petal displayed on a lit pedestal. Tempura was also excellent. There's a nice selection of bottled sake to go with your fish. Sit as far as possible from the hibachi tables to minimize the noise from that circus. Service was OK, but not fast on a busy Friday night.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Always consistently good hibachi!! The food is fresh and always cooked perfectly. The chefs have a great way of making you laugh and really putting on a show! The fried rice is the best I've ever tasted (and I've had a LOT of fried rice!). If you go on the weekends at normal dinner hour - make a reservation. This place is really really good, so it's always hopping!