“My go to chinese takeout”
Review of China Dragon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Dragon
Ranked #40 of 67 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Love the food from China Dragon. I love egg drop soup and they make the best around. Very cheap and the food is good. I usually order vegetarian, and the variety of veggies in the dishes is good.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

My Children and I love the food and we are often trying new things from their menu. My Children love the taste and quality of the food. My daughter loves the noodles and dumplings. My Son loves the orange Chicken Spicy and the various shrimp dishes. You can eat in, but its a little small for a family, mostly just a AWESOME takeout !
This is a locally owned family run business, they are great people !

Reviewed 19 October 2012

The best Chinese food in the area. Always fresh and a great value. The restaurant has been around quite a while and the quality has never wavered.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I love the portions and the consistency this restaurant offers.Who does not love having leftover Chinese food? The LoMein is very good.However,I did order the ChowFun one time and the noodles were "thin" and not "wide" as I usually experienced but still good and tasty.

Been to China Dragon? Share your experiences!