“Trek of a Lifetime”

Third Eye Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Third Eye Adventure is a private day tour company situated in Kathmandu Nepal. It organizes one day private tour and hiking near by Kathmandu and sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu and day hiking as well.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Third eye Adventures has certainly given me the experience of a lifetime. I was travelling with my friend and we were both first time trekkers and had decided to attempt the 21 day trek from Jiri to Everest Base camp, and I feel like I could not have had a better time!!! From the start Ganesh was in contact with us via email and met us at the airport when our plane arrived. We had three nights included in a fairly nice hotel, and were able to rent very good sleeping bags for US$1 a day (as it was winter we needed a decent sleeping bag, the same which would retail at over $600 in Australia). We also had a day tour of all the major tourist attractions in Kathmandu included.

From the start of our actual trek we felt really well looked after - our guide Deepak was an incredibly great guy, who always made sure we were comfortable and not feeling too tired. We spent the whole time pretty much just laughing!!! My friend ended up with really bad blisters and swollen feet, and every time we stopped for lunch or at night Deepak made sure she could get hot water to soak her feet, and was always checking up on us to make sure we didn't feel unwell at all. We always felt safe and well looked after.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I would recommend this company to any one who wants to have a hassle free trekking experience. I'm already planning to come back and do the Annapurna Circuit next year! I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back- stunning scenery and amazing people!

1  Thank 786Alice
Ganesh31_13, Owner at Third Eye Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2015

Hi Alice
Thank you so much for your great review of us on trip advisor. We are also grateful to organize your trip to EBC. As Deepak told me it was one of his great enjoyable trip for his 15 years guiding life. Thanks again for appraising us which make us more energetic and make to provide better service to our clients. Have a great time ahead.

All reviews
"take care"
in 4 reviews
"travel agent"

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Their team always try to serve their best to make us confortable... any last request has been attended successfully. All of them, esp Ganesh and Ramji is very friendly. I believe we have received more than what we have paid, would recommend their services to any traveller :)

Location visited : Kathmandu, Pokhara, Sarangkot, Phedi, Dhampus
Transportation : Bus and airplane

Hi Hamidi,
Namaste
Thanks for appraising us on trip advisor through your lovely review. It is great to share experience in such kind of big social travel site. Glad to hear that you ghad awesome time with us during the short Photography tour. As per our discussion see you next year for big adventure and waiting for this.
Have a wonderful time.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

There were 16 of us travelling together. I would say that Third Eye Adventure has done a great job.

Trekking to Dhampus was the best experience ever. You get to see the lives of Gurung ethnic along the way up and down Dhampus. The view of Annapurna Mountain Range from Dhampus was spectacular! We were lucky to have Third Eye Adventure to advise and guide us all through the trip.

Hi Liza,
Thank you so much for your lovely review on trip advisor about us. It is glad to hear that you had memorable time with us. Can't wait to see you on March/ April 2016 for ABC trip as we discussed. Stay safe and god bless you.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

You could enjoy a breathtaking trip to any part of the world. However, Third Eye Adventure in particular, made it superb, memorable and all other words that go well to describe it, in capturing the best memories in Nepal .Being a newbie in hiking, I had never thought that I could make it through the hiking process. Thanks to our very, very helpful guides, Ganesh and Ramji who helped us a lot throughout our trip. They were very friendly and assisting in many ways. Even though it was my first hiking trip, I wish to extend my hiking experience by aiming for ABC or Gokyo with Third Eye again. Thanks for making it worth the journey guys. And a value for money trip!

Hi Noor,
Thank you so much for your very lovely review for us on trip advisor. We can't express our feeling that you got excellent service from us. Clients satisfaction is our main agenda and clients positive review made us more energetic as well. Definitely involving my self in this tour we all ha a memorable trip together with lots of fun. We would definitely see again soon for next few adventures like ABC, EBc with gokyo and Bhutan.
Have a great time ahead.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2015

I've been in Nepal last month exactly on 10 feb to 22 feb for trekking to ABC.. And before i was flight to there , i'm already contact Ganesh ( the boss of this tour company ).. And then, he did provide me all my transport and accomodation during trekking.. And he was provide me a really nice porter cum guide ,his name is Ramji Dahal.. Very nice people and friend.. He would take care of you from first to last day of trekking.. Overall i'm satisfied by their serve.. This would be one of the best experience of my life ever :) Annapurna Base Camp

2  Thank HardyG279

Hi Hardy,
Thanks for your appraise to us on trip advisor a great social site where many travelers engaged. I personally thanks you for the lovely review. It is very nice to kno that you were fully satisfied with our service. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. Hope to see you again some day for big adventure.
Third Eye Adventure P. ltd