“best experience ever”

Third Eye Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Third Eye Adventure is a private day tour company situated in Kathmandu Nepal. It organizes one day private tour and hiking near by Kathmandu and sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu and day hiking as well.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 December 2014

we were on a 2 month holiday, trekking thru nepal. from the moment we were hanging out with 3rd eye adventures everything seemed to get easier. we saw monkeys, temples and sadoo's (not sure if thats spelt properly . any way. i was quite ill arriving to nepal, and the team were very accommodative to my condition, and made arrangements to allow me to get on the plane and in to all the attractions that were on the itinerary. such a great experience. thanks to all the people at 3rd eye expeditions . i truly had a great holiday, and it was all because of you.

Ganesh31_13, Owner at Third Eye Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2014

Namaste James,
It is nice to have your lovely review in trip advisor. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us through trip advisor. Would love to see you again in Nepal again.
Have a great time.

in 4 reviews
"incredible experience"
"visited nepal"

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Amazeballs! Well organised. Safe and secure transaction. Easily the hghlight of my trip through south east asia

Hello Adam,
Thanks for your lovely review in trip advisor. I would be more happy to assist you again here in Nepal.
Stay safe Ganesh and Team

Reviewed 4 December 2014

I travelled with Third Eye Adventure Tours back in May and have returned to Nepal a few days ago. I'm not hesitating to use them again on the back of their professionalism and courtesy. I used them to book a scenic flight to Everest, and then, along with 6 friends, I trekked the Annapurna circuit with Depak for 17 days.

He provided gentle encouragement (which was needed at times) and excellent support especially when I fell ill towards the back end of the trek. Lightning fast in response to my queries and emails, Ganesh and his team went through a full range of options for us and organized everything from the moment we stepped off the plane to when we left again almost a month later. Nothing was too difficult and changes and additions to the itinerary were done without fuss or hassle. If you want to experience all that Nepal has to offer, make a beeline to Third Eye Adventures - they guys come with my highest possible endorsement.

Hi Lukas,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Its great to hear your experience with us through trip advisor. I would love to assist you again for your next trip in Nepal.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

Third Eye Adventures. Amazing guys, organise everything for you. Absolute flexible, you just have to ask. On the way they give you a lots of informations and details about the country, the culture, traditions and the nature. They well experienced and have a big knowledge. I had a great time with them, friend of mine recommended to me and yes, he had right. You can not make a mistake if you use them service. Look after the smallest things, from the permits till your tea.
Great fun, great time, amazing experience!

Ganesh31_13, Owner at Third Eye Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Namaste Balaz,
Thank you very much for your kind review on trip advisor. I am very happy to have such review and hope to see you in Nepal again.
Thanks and regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 November 2014

Had my fantastic holidays with my friend on March in Nepal. We took 3days trip to Pokhara with Third Eye Adventure. Ganesh had help us to arrange accommodation, transport with reasonable price. We had a very happy trip over there with nice people, delicious food & beautiful sceneries.

I will be back again in the future, I love Nepal!!

Thank you very much for your help Ganesh. Especially to be our translator for the flight ticket arrangements.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,
Thanks for your lovely review. I would be more happy to serve you here again in Nepal. Thank you for sharing your experience .