“As good as I remembered”
Review of Coffee Break

Coffee Break
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 15 August 2016

When I lived there I was a regular, now I try to get back whenever I am in the area. Had lunch the other day, just great, great to see Fran, owner and long time waitress Laura. Had the monte cristo, made with fresh carved turkey that was better than most thanksgivings. Also the grilled cheese, tomato and bacon. All great, hope to get back before I leave for home

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I can honestly say that I've never had a bad meal here. The corn beef hash and eggs are delicious. There are so many options to choose from. I like the grits scrambled eggs sausage and rye toast. I can clearly understand why the locals love it here.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I occasionally like to eat breakfast out & we are fortunate enough to have Coffee Break in our town...The food is excellent & service is always with a smile...The prices are reasonable and you will not leave hungry !

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Allison their portions are not large and you might have to order another pancake or another egg but their food is spot-on good and if you're staying in Madison specially at the Madison Beach Hotel we're not going to find nothing for restaurants for at least 28 to 32 minutes so I would advise you to look in this direction Clinton Crossing or towards the other outlets because you only have to drive 11 minutes from the Madison Beach Hotel to get here and then there's an ice cream store next door and then there is a Dairy Queen right down the road but this place is so good and the people are so nice and they have awesome cuckoo clocks everywhere. So stop spending your money on expensive restaurants and just go here and they're open till 2:30 they serve breakfast until then

1  Thank Kimberly G
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Had breakfast on a Sunday and even though they were busy we were seated and served promptly. Food was accurately served and we were pleased. Prices could be a tad lower.