“The best around”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can't say enough of about this restaurant. Whether I go for date night with my husband, happy hour with my friend's, or bring the whole family this place never disappoints. The food is always consistent and delicious, the drinks are outstanding, the staff are all amazing, and the prices make it even more worth visiting Viron Rondo. We LOVE coming here!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Heard great things about this place. Finally made it here and was a little disappointed. The place is huge and was very loud and busy. Our server was not that good. The Menu looked great and they had a wonderful wine selection. The meal was jus ok, nothing great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for lunch one time and again for dinner for my inlaws Anniversary. Good food but much different atmosphere for dinner. Its a popular place so it's a lot more crowded at dinner. Good food and atmosphere but for me I liked it for lunch better as it was less crowded and more relaxed

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food was excellent. Started off with a delicious Salad and Mussels . The main course was very very good. The Owner personally came over and asked how everything was and made sure we know that he cares about his customers. I would highly recommend that if you never have been there to try it and see why so many come back to Virons when they have a chance.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Just enjoyed the best New York Strip I ever tasted. In fact it was one of the best steaks ever regardless of the cut or price. Felt compelled to visit the kitchen just to compliment the chef!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Viron Rondo Osteria? Share your experiences!