“Good upgraded fast food!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Canton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Sandwiches, soups, terrific salads and a delicious bakery make this a nice upgraded fast food restaurant. Booths and tables and handicap accessible.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stopped in for a hot meal on a cold night. The hot sandwiches were good and the hot chocolates with sprinkles and giant marshmallows were great. Sitting near the fireplace added a little winter atmosphere too. The total was a little more than expected but we still had a good meal here.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Same as all the others. Good food, quick service, many options. Somewhat healthier than McDs. Good for breakfast and lunch

Reviewed 20 November 2016

A large family group for lunch. Everyone had something different and everyone got what they ordered. The combo meals of sandwiches and soups are really nice and having the opportunity to have an apple instead of chips is really nice.
For some reason I have avoided this restaurant chain but I think I need to revisit them again. I also enjoyed the specialty flavored iced teas.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My wife and I stopped by Panera in Canton as first time guests for lunch. My wife had a Turkey/Cranberry Flatbred Sandwich. Honestly, there was about 2 tablespoons full of turkey for a large size sandwich.. The leafs of salad were few and the entire sandwich was short on everything. I had a classic grilled cheese that was as classic as it gets.

Anyway, two medium sodas and the two sandwiches, $18.00 plus change. Honestly, the dollar menus at other quick food restaurants had more meat and ingredients than this sandwich. I stood there and watched the young girl make the sandwich and just shook my head in disbelief..

I won't be going back

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!