“Never disappoints”
Review of Canton Creamery

Canton Creamery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Canton
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Met a friend for lunch and we had a very nice relaxing time. The miso grilled salmon was very, very nice accompanied by mashed potatoes, vegetables and a salad. My friend had the caesar salad with grilled shrimp. Both of us were very happy. We sat on the bar side when was much less crowded and very quiet. So, we were able to sit and talk for a couple of hours very comfortably. Wait staff very attentive, know the menu and gleaned that we wanted to sit a catch up with each other. Nice atmosphere. Good food.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The ice cream is by far the best ice cream I've had. It's homemade and always fresh. There are some unusual flavors of ice cream including a few alcoholic flavors! They make waffle cones too and if you're lucky you can get one straight from the waffle maker. The prices are good compared to J Foster's or Ben and Jerry's. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Annie F
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Great ice cream here, made fresh on premises with some interesting flavors, including a few "spirited" ones for the adults. It's also quite a bit cheaper than Ben and Jerry's. However, the set-up of the creamery is quite disorganized, there aren't a lot of places to sit, and it's right in the middle of a Petals and Paws, a pet store/garden center.The creamery has no register of its own so you have to pay for the ice cream in the pet store, however they are nice enough to let you pay after you finish your ice cream. I would definitely pick up a pint or two next time I go by, as they don't carry tahitian coconut chocolate chip or Kahlua at my local super market ;)

1  Thank loopygal
Reviewed 30 April 2015

FANTASTIC FARM FRESH tasting ice cream. Way better than Tulmeadows! We hadn't been to this store in years but "needed" to get ice cream yesterday afternoon with my daughter. I still can't believe I've been driving by or going to other local shoppes for years and missing out on this shop. The Chocolate Three Ways (pieces, homemade fudge stripe and I forgot the other!) was everything a chocolate lover needed and more! And the Peanut Butter was the best ice cream I've ever had in my 29+ years, and that's including my mother's homemade ice cream-and my mom took home countless ribbons over the years for her baking at the Missouri State Fair. Canton Creamery's waffle cones were not only homemade but CRISP!!! Just last week (true confessions) we were at Ben & Jerry's and their cones may be freshly made but they're soggy whether you get the plain waffle cones or the chocolate covered waffle cones. And for the money, Ben & Jerry's should be perfect! Canton Creamery makes their icecream right there and has some very unusual flavors. And if you don't see the flavor you're looking for on the menu board, look in the pints and quarts stocked right there. We actually ended up asking for a quart of the peanut butter after having tried it. PRICES, if my memory serves me correctly, are somewhat cheaper than Tulmeadow and Ben & Jerry's, too. They also have a frequent cone card! And, the pet store they run carries more than one could possibly believe for the size of the store; birds, rabbits, cats, dogs and much high-end material. We actually found the staff very pleasant, knowledgeable, accommodating and patient (multiple samples!!).

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Love their ice cream and the homemade waffle cones! If you're lucky, you'll get a waffle cone still warm from the oven. Best ice cream around!

Been to Canton Creamery? Share your experiences!