Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$90
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019

we visited the caravan park for the woo wine and rose festival, what a great show, visit next time you are in the region. people very helpful at park, considering we left home a power cord, but helped us push onto a closer site, thankyou. very clean and green.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 9 February 2019

My two children and I recently stayed in a cabin at the Pinewood Caravan Park. Knowing it is a small country caravan park, I was not expecting anything grand but what we got was a shock to say the least. I should have guessed what it would be like from the impression I got on entering the cluttered and dirty office space!! The most filthy, dirty, run down excuse for a cabin that I have ever seen that is not fit for accommodation and a joke for $100 a night. Every space in the entire cabin was filthy from the mold all through the bathroom to the bugs in the cupboards and the whole kitchen covered in grotty fat splatters. Every piece of furniture was well past its used by date, looking like a mix match of things that should have been retired 30 years ago. No safety rail on the top bunk meant I shared my bed with one of my kids. We did not cook or use a single piece of cutlery or crockery for fear of catching something and ended up going to the pub for tea and driving to Portland for food. A peaceful spot that would suit if you had your own van, but I hate to think what the ammenities looked like! I would give it a zero or a minus if I could. Save yourself heartache and keep driving to Portland.

Room tip: Stay clear of cabin 8!!!
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank theallenfamily
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on a powered site. Was a nice quiet park, 15 minute walk to town, reasonably clean amenities block with spacious showers with good water pressure. Drive thru caravan sites can be close together with your neighbours! Close to the speedway which is why we chose to stay here.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple