“Excellent restaurant!”

Es Calo Restaurant
Price range: USD 20 - USD 60
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bienvenidos a este mundo de sabores creado desde la ilusion de un grupo de profesionales de la hosteleria en Es Calo. Si observa el exterior, descubrira un entorno magico donde el mar y las rocas de La Mola dibujan una pequena cala, llamada Es Calo.Este singular paisaje nos obliga a ofrecerle una sinfonia gastronomica digna de el y de lo que usted espera de nosotros.El pescado, la carne y las hortalizas de maxima calidad, una elaboracion que auna la cocina tradicional con las exigencias del siglo XXI y una atencion que transmita nuestra pasion son los instrumentos que les presentamos en esta opera de sabores, aromas, texturas y sensaciones.
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Highly recommend this place but best to reserve in advance. We turned up on a sunny Saturday lunchtime with no reservation but they luckily found us a table. We had the mixed paella which was delicious. The setting is fabulous with views across the sea. The staff are excellent and very friendly. We loved it here and would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Tried a typical dish of Salty Fish and potatoes with rice to follow. Service was rather disjointed, restaurant very busy on a Friday night, got there around 8.30pm. Bottles of water expensive €5.50. Fish so salty and a long wait for rice dish that complemnts it as a follow up ( 40 minites) that my daughter and I drank four bottles of water between us to quench our thirst from the salt, whilst waiting for rhe salty rice. 80€ seemed a high price to pay for a bit of bread ali oli, salty fish, rice and water!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The view was unreal. This place has delicious sea food. The people who worked there were very sweet and welcoming. After lunch I went down to the water and I left my drink on a huge rock. My mojito watered down from how hot it was after I went swimming. The waiter was so sweet, he came by with another drink for me because he really wanted me to enjoy it.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

You could not expect more. One of the most beautiful views on each plus a wonderful cocktail bar.
Wonderful food.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic ambience and food. Elegant, right by the sea, great food and not too expensive. It’s got dedicated parking places. Book in time to watch the sunset.