“It's A Subway”

Subway
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant always looks very clean. As far as the food goes it's a typical Subway. Decent food at a fairly decent price. Not great and not terrible. Pretty much right in the middle.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Today, when I ordered food for my son and I we requested water...not bottled...just water as we always do to save some money. The girl at the counter kept asking us if we wanted bottled water and even rang it up after I told her twice that we did not. After drinking the water with our meal, I went to the restroom and saw warning signs about the water having dangerous levels of nitrate on the door of restroom! The girl never bothered to inform us of the nitrate levels and there was no sign about it at the counter...I consider this huge negligence. Thank God my son is 14 and I'm not pregnant. Apparently this girl could have cared less about the danger of the water at this Subway. I wonder if she would tell a family with a baby or a pregnant woman...after researching I read that high nitrate levels in water can actually kill a child by suffocating cells of oxygen where babies turn blue and have died. Why they don't verbalize this to people (we obviously did not see their signs before ordering) or post a sign at the cash register or near area of ordering is beyond me...

2  Thank Msmkirkland
Reviewed 6 June 2014

What can you say about Subway? They serve healthy sub sandwiches and there's a certain comforting quality about wherever you are in America, there's a Subway. Every Subway: the quality is consistent, the decor identical and the menu is diverse and the same everywhere...something you come to appreciate when you're a vegetarian. You always know you can find a Subway.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Rating is based on the customer service here. The staff is always attentive and helpful. I mean, Subway food is pretty much the same across the board. The staff is always pleasant.