“A hidden treasure!”
Review of Casa Villa

Casa Villa
Ranked #26 of 397 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Spanish, Grill
Description: Authentic Mexican, sit down restaurant with full liquor license, take out and delivery service
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We wanted to try something off the beaten track, the same old same old place. So we driving past this little place called Case Villa. We went inside and were greeted by a very friendly staff. The place was very clean. Started with the chips and guacamole. Home made delicious! Flautas are amazing. Shrimp tacos are filled with goodness! I had the Camarones a la diabla, which was just spicy enough for me. All the food was soo good. But you know when you are out having Mexican you need to end the night with Pastel de Tres Leche...Oh Boy was that mouth watering!! This is a must, parking is a bit difficult to find but well worth walking to.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stopped for dinner here, after reading reviews on Trip Advisor.
We were seated right away, drinks served. We ordered a appetizer of tostada with pulled chicken. It was very tasty. The salsa on the table with chips was very good. Nice flavor and decent heat.

We ordered steak fajitas that we shared as we are on Weight Watchers and are doing well. The flavor of the fajitas were excellent. The steak however was tough, maybe the chef could have sliced it differently to be more palatable.

Overall a pretty good dinner. We will be back again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank CTscribe
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I took my daughter there for her birthday. when we arrived we were the only ones there. attentive and good service. margarita's were good.

nice and clean atmosphere. very pleasant.

The food was good. I ordered the pork chops - they were very tough and i was going to complain but the server told me that is how they are meant to be - tough. now I know something new.

I would recommend this place

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Great little local Mexican restaurant. Clean. Clean. Clean. And good. Wonderful food. Salsa is awesome. Vegetarian enchiladas are to die for and come with great beans and rice. Wife had the quesadillas - with chicken. Again very tasty. And their specialty Margaritas are well worth the extra few bucks. Happy hour house margaritas are a great bargain as well. A great bargain in this area and a great value that cannot be understated. Highly recommend. A local gem.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Casa Villa has a very charming and inviting interior. The young ladies are very attentive and pleasant waiters but what has happened with the food. The taste was straight out of a can. Has one of the best stumbled upon hard times? I'm hoping this was just off night (way off). It has been 3-4 months since last visit and I was surprised at lack of patrons but could it be......the kitchen?

Date of visit: November 2016