All reviewsnew havendonuts and coffeecontinental breakfastchoice hotelsplace to stayking bedgreat showerthe east coastroom was cleanluxury hotelovernight stayfirst floornon smoking roommicrowavemattressessofavoice
Reviewed 21 October 2017

The room was large and clean. But the location was so close to the I-95 highway that it was noisy. My wife is a light sleeper. The "continental" breakfast consisted of sweet rolls and coffee. I would stay here again if I just wanted a place to rest my head. No other facilities were used. In fact I'm not sure if they even had any. Great for a tired traveler but not hot if you want a vacation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
DPatelrodeway, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback ,We value your reccomandatios Thank you Dinu GM

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We had a great room in a quiet part of the motel. (112, I think?) It was not near the road so we had no traffic noise. The room was older but totally adequate. The bed was very comfortable. We even had a little kitchen area. The garden behind the motel is awesome! I wish we could have partaken of some of the produce!

The manager was very friendly and helpful. I knew going in that there wouldn't be a continental breakfast so we weren't disappointed. And for the price, that was fine.

We didn't want to eat at the local eateries across the road so we drove south a bit. The manager had told us there was something fairly close but we didn't find it. Instead, we stopped at a produce stand and asked. We were told to go to Guilford Mooring and boy, we were not disappointed! It's a wonderful place on the water. Great menu, not fast food and not fast food prices but a lovely sit down dinner with real cloth napkins. I'll review it too.

We'd stay at this establishment just for the reason that the manager was attentive and friendly and the room was great. (We stayed in 8 motels in 10 days and I checked for bed bugs in every motel and found none!)

Room Tip: Away from the road
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your honest feedback in a detail it helps us a lot again Thank you Dinu GM

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is your basic no frills old style motel. Outside facing doors and wooden floors. On the plus side the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast of donuts and coffee was not a breakfast. It is a good value overall.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DPatelrodeway, Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Economical room for overnight stay. Had king bed ground floor access and lots of parking. They had a pay washer and dryer that we made use of which came in handy. It was clean Only thing was their was only bagels donuts juice and coffee for breakfast which you had to take back to your room

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DPatelrodeway, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback.We will look in to have a little more space in office area . Again thank you Dinu GM

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were on a road trip and stopped here for the night. Room was decent, bathroom was updated and clean. We requested an extra blanket from the gentleman at the front desk and though hesitant he gave us one. He offered us information about a nice local beach area and was overall friendly. Breakfast choices consist of donuts and coffee and juice and bagels. Was a decent stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
DPatelrodeway, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value our guest feedback highly. Hope to see you on your next trip.Dinu GM