“Good food, moderately priced”

Rizzuto's Wood-Fired Pizza Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rizzuto's Italian Restaurant and Bar in Bethel, CT combines a warm urban environment and genuine hospitality with a rustic Italian menu and authentic stone-fired Neapolitan brick oven pizza that focuses on fresh ingredients, simple preparations and great value. Rizzuto's is a community driven, family friendly Italian restaurant and gathering destination for everyone to enjoy a great dining experience. Rizzuto's in Bethel, CT is our founding location. We opened in 2004 with a simple concept: An Italian Restaurant with great Italian food and brick oven pizza at a great value in a casual atmosphere. Rizzuto's continues to be a neighborhood favorite where folks gather for lunch and dinner, as well as a lively happy hour scene.
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed at the Best Western just across the street and when I asked the hotel clerk if he could recommend a restaurant he handed me a 10% off coupon for this place and said it was good. I got a margherita pizza and side salad and I was favorably impressed. There was a little more "bone" around the edge of the pizza than I would have liked, but it was very tasty. My friend got a chopped salad with organic salmon and the salmon was out of this world. For dessert we shared a lemon Italian cake that was quite good, as well. If I'm ever in this area again I will come back.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Went there for lunch with a party of 6. Good service - good food and they were flexible - created dishes that weren't on the menu. Good for lunch or dinner- has a small bar with TV's

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great atmosphere, delicious food, excellent service & the management never skips a beat! I would definitely recommend dining here. Special shout out to Cate, Patrick and Michael! We will be back in for great food, libation & good company!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Directly opposite our hotel, so very convenient.
Had calamari followed by a huge pizza.
Was warm and welcoming.
Good selection of beers, served by the very friendly Kelly.

1  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Went to Rizzuto’s for a quick bite. Turned into a two hour ordeal. We sat at the bar and it took quite a bit of time to get served. We ordered drinks to start. Mine came first. The girls ordered a cosmo and a glass of wine. I was done with my drink before the ladies were even served their drinks and I took my time to drink mine. Ordered food and it took a long time for the food to come. Nothing special was ordered. By the time the food came, we took a couple of bites and had to go. Not a good experience